h3llo all FuntCas3 h3r3

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

I'm Funtcas3 (yes like the dubstep artist). My wife was diagnosed adCC (Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma) cancer. She was given 16 months to live back in 2008. It is now June 2011 and is in remission, but still taking tests. I live in a place where it is completely illegal to grow and smoke marijuana but I started growing since 2009 to help with my wife and her condition. The pot meds help her with the pain associated with chemo and help her mind ease. I was never a greenthumb but i am proud to say i was forum educated since 2008. I like growin potent meds but with great taste. Glad to finally join THCF as I'm a big fan of OGR, have never had a chance to smoke or grow it but I'm hoping I get my chance now and my wife is too heh. Thanks to logic for replying fast to the newbie questions and I hope I learn more by joining up here, because we are constantly learning aren't we?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm - glad to hear the misses condition is greatly improved

cheers

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

yes but she is completely off pain meds and strictly smokin the herb. it sux medical still isn't legal here, but being stealth has alot of advantages, like staying out of jail. thanks motherlode and I hope to grow more OGR if ur reading this props to u man.

alstotter

alstotter

Welcome, best wishes to the misses and a speedy legal system to bring you and her protection from dick head officers.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Welcome, best wishes to the misses and a speedy legal system to bring you and her protection from dick head officers.

I doubt the legality of cannabis will happen anytime soon here but hopefully one day!

Top Bottom