H4ppyf4rmers Second Grow

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

end of the second week of vegging...

everything looks ok, although, the lower right plant has a little tip burn and a few of the larger leaves are "shiney"...

IMG 20170617 222517

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

oh, and I'm getting some feedback from my first harvest:
"Maaaaaaan, you done good!!!"

me: "did ***** give this stuff a try?"
him: "Oh yea, He's very happy with it"
me: "lol, nice, I'm glad"
him: "It's legit, my friend"

I'm guessing I just got lucky };-)

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

end of week 3 veg, time to up the nutes a little bit...

View attachment 712996
Yeah yours look pretty good dude, they're def taller but I usually tie down shit as soon as it starts stretching. I like going for like 10 to 20 tips while the plant stays below a foot lol. However my LVPK I have going isn't really a top strain, grab those clips they're made by adecco and you can grab that vigor tie in a spool at Home Depot. All that inner growth will come in and you'll strengthen the shit outta the stems. I have this Glueberry stalk that is just fucking massive lol

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah yours look pretty good dude, they're def taller but I usually tie down shit as soon as it starts stretching. I like going for like 10 to 20 tips while the plant stays below a foot lol. However my LVPK I have going isn't really a top strain, grab those clips they're made by adecco and you can grab that vigor tie in a spool at Home Depot. All that inner growth will come in and you'll strengthen the shit outta the stems. I have this Glueberry stalk that is just fucking massive lol
GlueBerry ? sounds interesting plz tell genetics bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom