Had to move them out doors

• Thread starter SecretJardinDS90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Hey all so I had a nice indoor grow going but due to some unforeseen circumstances I had to move them out side, there in two gallon pots with pro mix mycro soil and botanicare nutes. There doing good, 2 feet tall and nice and lush, I haven't seen any white hairs yet though but I still see pistils, what do you guys figure the out come will be come harvest time, I put them outside two weeks ago, is it to late ?

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
2' tall you should do pretty well, they won't grow that much more before you will see signs of the start of flowering. You may want to put them into bigger pots, this would be a good time to do this. It really depends on what you are growing as to the yield, have you topped them or supercropped them at all. Topping them will help them bush out and could be beneficial with the yield if they veg for a while longer. I would just fim them, cut or top them but just take the top 1/2 inch or so off. In conclusion you are definitely not too late moving outside and having them 2' tall won't hurt you either. Just as a guess you should get at least an ounce off of each plant if they are receiving plenty of sun and you feed and water them regularly. When are you getting out? Just kidding, I like Marc as well
Watch for bugs on your plants, most can be dealt with by hand. Keep them happy and they will keep you happy, I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Hey mal thank a lot, they have alllllll day sun, from dusk till to dawn, I water feed them 2x a week, feed feed water and so on, I have topped one of them once nd it's doing well, I never topped before so I just wanted to experiment with one before I did all of them, I don't have any bug problems whIch is really nice

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool you should do really well, they'll veg for another few weeks and then start budding. As far as feeding and watering when they are outside I judge them by looks, you can't really water them too much if your soil drains properly. All day sun is perfect, you should get more than an ounce each. I'd take a good look at them each day just to check them out but also look for any chomped leaves or bugs you can kill with your fingers. Take care and tell Marc high for me

mal

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Nope leaves are all good, and ya I ten to water when the soil and pots feel light, works out to ever 3 - 4 days or so, and ya I'll tell Marc's wife high when I goto bc next month

Chobble

Chobble

Transplant them if you want a decent yield. If you can put them in the ground they'll take off. If you cant do that 15 gallon + Pots are a must. Two gallon is even to small for indoor plants that are two feet tall. I would recommend smart pots but thats just me.

My point is mal is pointing you towards just flowering these, I think you can get more.

Chobble

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

I would love to put them in the ground but it's nothing but clay here...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Your probably gonna end up with a bigger yield now that there outdoors. Thats IF you take great care of them, good luck bro.

Top Bottom