Haggards first guerilla

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Nah gonna leave em right there in the smart pots I might have considered it become I found out my plot was in a 30x50 ft poison ivy patch lol they should be ok in those though I'll probably have to water moss often not I'm just gonna roll with it lol

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Not sure where you live but we are still getting over 15 hrs of daylight... Those are prolly just preflowers unless you have some auto genes in there. I would feed them like they were vegging all through july at the least. You could clear away the vegetation beneath the smart pot and then cut a X into the bottom of the pot, allowing the roots to move freely into the soil. Lets see some pics!!!! Be well freindo!

Haggardass

Haggardass

im at about 35 north so hopefully they are i just know theyre definitely white hairs spitting out ive never vegged a plant long enough to see pre flowers indoors only a month max.. these plants were started the first week of april do you think with my latitude thety should still be vegging.. also do you think it would be worth it to drag some bails of peat moss out there and transplanting these into the ground? do you think 10 gallons of soil would be to big a pain in the ass to transplant? they really dont seem to have outgrown the smart pots but if i was gonna get a significant amoount of growth i would transplant, probably have to cut the pots down the side and slide them out into a hole...

iCultivate

iCultivate

Looks like a nice place to grow, bar the poison ivy.

Plants are looking very nice too.

-- iCultivate --

Haggardass

Haggardass

ill have more pics up in a few days i think im gonna go out and dig some holes to put them in i wish i would have just done it in the begginning but you live and learn...
thx man im hoping they come along nicely im really worried about mold the humidity gets up to 70 and 80 even 90 percent some days where i live...

Haggardass

Haggardass

lol hey walter i just got to looking at your avatar i just watched all 4 seasons of breaking bad lol im waiting on the next one to start and then i read your name and it all came together... i just started watching them the other day, im not slow just busy haha

iCultivate

iCultivate

I'm not sure which strains you are growing, but some still thrive in high humidity. Think of how humid it gets in Thailand, Columbia and PNG, yet all of those places are infamous for growing weed.

If I were you, I'd clear an area around each plant of poison ivy. Don't like the idea of having to work so closely to such a bastard of a plant.

-- iCultivate --

Haggardass

Haggardass

im growing kaya gold and white widow. i got the kaya because it said it thrives in harsh climates... i hope that if i keep the bud worms down the mold will be a non issue... i dont clear the ivy because it really only grows on the opposite side of my plants i haave a little path down one side of my plot that i can access all my plants.. honestly i worry none about the ivy compared to all the freakin spiders around here weve got golden orb weavers man and theyre big and nasty looking lol wish there was a way to control them a little more.. i dont mind having them around i dont go out of my way to kill them but if theyre in my way i hit em with a stick and get em outta my path lol

iCultivate

iCultivate

Golden orb weaving spiders aren't a problem, at least not the type from where I'm from. My country is renowned for its spiders and snakes and I have to say they're a threat over-exaggerated! Almost all spiders and snakes would rather run than attack. I've played with spiders my whole life, deadly ones included, and never been bitten once. Don't worry about them mate, they won't harm you. Getting web in your face is irritating though, that I'll freely admit!

Remember, they're protecting your crop from insect pests. ;)

-- iCultivate --

Haggardass

Haggardass

getting web and spider in the face is even worse lol but ya theyre my guards while im away thats why i leave them just the trail out there id rather not taste one lol thx for the reassurance tho it really is a big feat for me to walk out there.. im extremely arachnaphobic... its amazing the things we will overcome for these great plants we all love.

Intense

Intense

Good luck on your first guerrilla grow! Growing out in nature is a beautiful thing and can really strengthen your connection with the natural world. Everything is looking good, but I would get them in the ground if I were you. It will allow them to really flourish.

Haggardass

Haggardass

you dont think its too late? i mean when do plants REALLY start flowering when would be the absolute latest one could transplant with no ill affects? not saying i wanna wait but i just dont wanna come to close to that deadline

Intense

Intense

Oh sorry, I missed that they had started flowering. Yeah, best to leave them then. Next time though, get them in the ground in doing outdoors!

Haggardass

Haggardass

well idk if they started flowering yet but they atleast have preflowers.. ive never let a straing go long enough to show preflowers im an indoor grower but walter up there told me they were preflowering i still have 14 and a half hours of daylight left so idk

Haggardass

Haggardass

i think its to late to put them in the ground i wouldnt mind but i dont want any ill effects from it as i think theyre flowering right now im going out in the next few days to check on them i havent been out since the 8th so im hoping everything is ok i didnt see the need to really go out it rained AAALLL last week so i know theyre not dry im gonna go spray some BT on them to kill any budworms that might be considering eating my shit lol, and gonna spray some neem as well just as preventative measures ill let you know and ill for sure get pictures.

Haggardass

Haggardass

went out yesterday and took some pictures they didnt need water so i left the water out there for the next time, i sprayed them down with neem oil and made some BT foliar spray and soaked them i did find some moth eggs on my deer netting its in one of the pictures, i also drove some bamboo stakes and tied the tops down. i accidently went a little too far with my ww and broke it down at the stalk where it was topped i tied it back up im hoping itll heal but i dont think so, the picture of the split after i tied it back up is the one with the stalk. everything else went pretty smooth got them all tied over pretty good, they havent really stacked anymore flowers just hairs so thats pretty cool if there still vegging.. I also tried to move one of the smart pots and i think it actually shoved roots through the bottom of the pot into the ground because they would NOT move at all i didnt even know they could dl that lol anyway heres the pictures..

IMAG0074
IMAG0078
IMAG0079
IMAG0080
IMAG0081
IMAG0082
IMAG0083
IMAG0084
IMAG0085
IMAG0086
IMAG0087
IMAG0088
IMAG0089
IMAG0090
IMAG0091
IMAG0092
IMAG0095
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Those look sweet dude! It should be getting real interesting soon.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya it got interesting today I went out and a bunch of branches around my plot were broken off.. they were strong branches but they were about eye level with me so they couldn't have been deer.. then I walk into my garden my 4ft white widow and my 2 foot kaya gold were snapped off at the soil. Idk what the hell happened but I'm kinda down about that I was hoping to make the whole ww into hash. So I'm down to two 4 ftbkaya golds and a 2 footer still hoping I get a few Ozs atleast. Times like these make me miss indoor I don't like not,knowing what's lurking around my girls.

Haggardass

Haggardass

On a lighter note it looks like I'm in full bloom I'm getting those little buds all over.. not stacking up but definitely a familiar site so I'm happy about that.

Haggardass

Haggardass

new pics im in full flower now and the buds are stacking up and already getting a nice frost on them im impressed, i also put a picture of my little friend i always run into the babies around eye level on my little trail they never sit low like this but there is a spot i have to walk through a little "archway" in some trees and he was right on the other side face level if im crouching, which i have to do to get through the spot, hes about 3 inches leg tip to leg tip its a harmless golden orb weaver but still creepy to almost get in your eye lol especially since im blind in one lol im terrified of spiders but these guys really are amazing i had to take a pretty good swing with my stick to get the web down, super strong, anyway heres the pics.

IMAG0119
IMAG0120
IMAG0121
IMAG0122
IMAG0123
IMAG0124
IMAG0125
IMAG0127

Latest posts

Top Bottom