haha better late than never? CO CA NC ID WY

• Thread starter BeachBummed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BeachBummed

haha better late than never?

whats up guys, never really introduced myself here haha, just got medicated, figured i would!

i've been everywhere (mind you im 22) haha. movin parents ya know. so when i was 18 i lived in denver CO, like downtown little raven st right off 16th st by elitches.

then i moved to steamboat springs, spent a winter there, worked for a free pass.

then i moved to summit county. worked at the park at keystone, it wass a ton of fun. not to mention the herbs there were so plentiful it was easier than finding sugar for my coffee on sunday mornings. (no f-ing joke)

traveled to edwards, copper, aspen, glenwood springs, all over. met a ton of people.

then i moved BACK HOME to san diego. ahhhh to be legal again haha. second i moved back i got my card, went to my friends place mother earth in ocean beach. hit it off with him and started helping him out a little, until my insurance ended and my physical therapy could no longer be afforded.

anyways, long story kinda, but just wanted to let all you CO and 858 heads what up, haha i smell what yall are steppin in.

now im in NC chillin, laying low in the jungle, and finding great genetics. HB 1380!

you stay class farmers

~Bum

Top Bottom