Hail Pilgrims

• Thread starter Jimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimson

In short - Jimson is an old, black, ex-hippie, mainframe computer guy, into crafts & hobbies, enjoys travel, audiobooks, humorous Juno-esque women, reading, guitar building and beekeeping. I live in the upper-left corner about 4 hours from Vancouver and Seattle is less than an hour north.

I have dealt with Crohn's disease for the last 42 years after being told as a kid that I wouldn't reach 40.

Summer of 2008, my best friends came out west to visit me and we spent two weeks on Vancouver island where I *accidentally* (seriously!) found out that Romulan was almost the perfect medicine for my guts. Some young people in a laundromat in Tofino were nice enough to share some smoke and cookies. This started me thinking.

So, A year ago, I began a closet grow for the first time since the seventies (we didn't bother about seeds back then). I started with a hydro setup provided by friends and seeds ordered from Nirvana. (Except for buckets, I do NOT recommend hydro for beginners on their own)

I have made a lot of mistakes but I am thoroughly enjoying the gardening aspect of growing my own meds.

I will be the old guy asking the dumb questions (yes, there are!)

BCNU :afroweed:

S

sunsimulator

Welcome to tyhe farm bro ,, hope u enjoy . anything u need just shoot a pm .

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad you made it and welcome bro.

Top Bottom