Hair "yellow-ing"?

• Thread starter Mademan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mademan

Mademan

Good day ya'll!
Few days ago I noticed that white hairs on few of my building-buds on BIG BUD XXL are turning yellow (not brown/brown-ish), and it seems that it's bit too early for ripening, bud haven't developed at max yet.
Any ideas? Can it because of nutrient burn? Most leaves looks healthy, I'd say some 5% are with visible yellowing or some probs. It's ~day 40 in flowering.

Also I would like to ask what to do with those tiny undeveloped buds at bottom of plant?

Hair yellow ing
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't let buds develop on the lowers, they take energy and resources that the plant would otherwise use on the better top buds. I have never really seen much in the way of yellowing pistils indoors. I've seen it outside, and just ascribed it to being a phenological difference, like pink pistils.

Plant looks healthy as can be for the most part to me, coming along nicely.

Mademan

Mademan

Can you tell us more about the soil, nutes, water schedule, etc? Has it gotten worse since the picture?

P-
Hi there!

Soil is universal gardening soil, bought in store (ph~6), I'm using BioBizz Biogrow, Bloom and Topmax nutes, watering every 3rd or 4th day. I'll try to upload pictures today ;)

Mademan

Mademan

She looks healthy mate. How did you keep her so low?
Thanks, dude! ;D
I vegged it for ~4 weeks in pc case, under 3x 24W CFL and then put it in 12/12 under 250W HPS in growtent, no lst or cropping was done. I think maybe because there wasn't that much space allowed in veg, it could by why's she compact? Check my journal, there's more pics.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Hi there!

Soil is universal gardening soil, bought in store (ph~6), I'm using BioBizz Biogrow, Bloom and Topmax nutes, watering every 3rd or 4th day. I'll try to upload pictures today ;)
I have some questions and possibly options if the yellowing is progressing. If it's not progressing, chive on! :)

Peace!

P-

Mademan

Mademan

I have some questions and possibly options if the yellowing is progressing. If it's not progressing, chive on! :)

Peace!

P-
Buds aren't getting any much bigger, minor bud grow since latest pics. More hairs turned yellow (slowly), and those who were yellow turned brown, so maybe they're ripening? Damn, can't get decent shot yet because of HPS, and can't take them out of growbox, but mostofall it's not my place >.< Hope to get a pic in couple of days :)

Peace, mate!

Top Bottom