Halarious anole

• Thread starter Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Panda

So besides my love for growing I love reptiles. I recently bought my self a tokay gecko and was taking him to the vets. Once I got back I realized my anole was gone. I decided not to worry in hopes that it would show up and little did i know when I opened my grow tent he was on my plants basking.

To my eyes he looks healthier than ever probably because of the expensive lighting. Plus he eats and random bugs that finds its way in the grow tent.

I decided to keep him in there i mean good humidity good heat and light. Doesnt eat my plants so in my eyes its a win win.

Heres some pics of the little bastard ;] The last one is my tokay gecko.

Anole 1
Anole2
Tokay 1
L

Lost

Thats cool, he found a better home in the grow room, nice!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is that last one the anole? Watch out for the tokay, their bite fucking hurts. They are gorgeous geckos, though. The anole can't get into the lights, can it?

There's a warehouse in the Miramar area of San Diego that probably has a whole population of green anoles (they got loose), generational (back in '93). And spiny iguanas in the gulch out back of the building. Whoops!

We just had to put our leopard gecko down last week. Yoshi was just getting thinner and thinner and wouldn't eat and his sheds were crap. Poor Yoshi. Rest in peace.

W

WomBat

I would live in my room if I could but it be pretty cramped and the girls need the space=]

P

Panda

Is that last one the anole? Watch out for the tokay, their bite fucking hurts. They are gorgeous geckos, though. The anole can't get into the lights, can it?

There's a warehouse in the Miramar area of San Diego that probably has a whole population of green anoles (they got loose), generational (back in '93). And spiny iguanas in the gulch out back of the building. Whoops!

We just had to put our leopard gecko down last week. Yoshi was just getting thinner and thinner and wouldn't eat and his sheds were crap. Poor Yoshi. Rest in peace.

Neat info. The last picture is the Tokay Gecko. It's a little dark so you cant see him all to well.

Yes I know they bite. I've been bitten many times by him already lol.

I would live in my room if I could but it be pretty cramped and the girls need the space=]

Sometimes when I get high i just sit in my grow room and look at all the plants. lol put on the bob marley record and chill.

Top Bottom