Hallucinating and THC

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok, who out there is hallucinating on THC?
Farming minds want to no.
Hearing a lot on the radio about hallucinating from the effects of the consumption of THC laced marijuana.
I also heard this morning some dude lost his job and turned to THC for relief went into a psychotic fit and woke up in a insane asylum.

has anyone felt these effects from these hallucinating psychotic marijuana plants?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have never had any hallucinations, but a buddy of mine said he did when we were in high school. We were partying at a friends house and there was a clock on the wall with Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerers Apprentice as the hands of the clock. My buddy was staring at it for 15 minutes and when he stopped staring he was claiming he saw Mickey getting up off the clock and walking away.

I have never done acid or anything, but I have done plenty of mushrooms and never once had hallucinations. I am pretty convinced some people are wired to hallucinate more easily than other people; so this may be what is happening with reports of people hallucinating on Cannabis. It may also have something to do with people consuming high cannabinoid products and not being used to the effects. Most of us on this site have been around long enough that we didn't have access to high quality from shops when we first started smoking, we had to build up from shwag weed to the really good stuff. This slow build up to high quality Cannabis gave us a more gradual introduction into the effects of THC and other cannabinoids, so when we finally got to the high grade products we had a tolerance and understanding of the effects. Those who simply purchase high cannabinoid products to start may not be able to handle the effects and think they are, or actually do hallucinate.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hearing a lot on the radio about hallucinating from the effects of the consumption of THC laced marijuana.
I also heard this morning some dude lost his job and turned to THC for relief went into a psychotic fit and woke up in a insane asylum.

has anyone felt these effects from these hallucinating psychotic marijuana plants?
Now there is some evidence that shows psychosis can be induced by cannabis. The apparent cause is underlying mental issues and the extremely high THC to CBD ratio. About all I know about that.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I've had some decent dreams after a long night of puffing.
The barrels, panes and micro dots from the 70's had a way of playing tricks on the stoned mind though. I imagine the bud helped with that.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've had some decent dreams after a long night of puffing.
The barrels, panes and micro dots from the 70's had a way of playing tricks on the stoned mind though. I imagine the bud helped with that.

I remember those days, lol. The closest thing to hallucinations was watching the trees breathe one night on the way to the county fair. It was walking distance. I've never come close to hallucinations on weed. Even over-indulgence on edibles didn't do that. Eating too much edibles left me feeling uncomfortable. There were a few times that happened. My answer to that is simply sleep it off.

newh

newh

these people obviously havent tried LSD,they dont know what hallucinating is lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Now there is some evidence that shows psychosis can be induced by cannabis. The apparent cause is underlying mental issues and the extremely high THC to CBD ratio. About all I know about that.

Man i wish i saved the link. There was a good thread about this.

Harvard med was mis-quoted. They actually proved that in every instance of supposedly weed induced insanity (even schizophrenia) that there was a clear underlying cause or tendency towards mental illness previously and no cause of action from the pot.

Bodean

Bodean

Never tripped off weed. I got super paranoid before and heart racing but never flippin my lid.
But the 2 hits of Rick and Morty blotter I ate while backpacking this summer had me going.. some tight spots on the trail I felt like it was closing in on me. Lol great time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man i wish i saved the link. There was a good thread about this.

Harvard med was mis-quoted. They actually proved that in every instance of supposedly weed induced insanity (even schizophrenia) that there was a clear underlying cause or tendency towards mental illness previously and no cause of action from the pot.
Yeah I did a bit of reading on it like maybe 20min lol. But that along the same lines I read... Underlying mental illness.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And sure good old school pot used to give mild halicinations. Light, colors and sound can be enhanced or distorted.

Why else would we put on headphones, trippy music and a lava lamp?
Acid was where I loved those that and the felt posters with a black light... Don't get me started on the disco ball lmao.

Was that the Mexican brick weed by chance hahaha... Just pulling chains. Like I say my drugs of choice were not pot in my younger years... Mostly hash when I did which was not as often as other drugs.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Acid was where I loved those that and the felt posters with a black light... Don't get me started on the disco ball lmao.

Was that the Mexican brick weed by change hahaha... Just pulling chains. Like I say my drugs of choice were not pot in my younger years... Mostly hash when I did which was not as often as other drugs.

Most any weed we got in the 80’sthrough the early to mid 90’s.

Then it started feeling fuzzier instead of enlightening.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
It's books like this,

Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

That help fuel these kinds of stories
Damn gateway drug!

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

these people obviously havent tried LSD,they dont know what hallucinating is lol
I disagree, hallucinating is a wide range in my opinion and obviously you're not gonna trip like acid or shrooms unless you have underlying mental problems just like some people lose their mind on a low dose of acid and some people wont see colors or even things don't move on higher doses, like I've never seen colors from acid only shrooms and some people see colors every time they trip

Top Bottom