Handicapped...

• Thread starter Irish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish

Irish

this is a tga/subcool tester. the cross is querkle x snocap...

out of 10 i germed, all popped and during veg i lost two, i believe my root zone got to cold, and they were chucked...out of eight, i got four fems, and four males. i chose a male to make seeds, and composted the others. the male is now in my male chamber under a 42w cfl, awaiting collection...

i vegged these for 6.5 weeks, then flipped on 4/28. this first set of pics is from a couple days ago, at one week flower...

my set up is nothing special, although those that know me, know i bring the dank. lol...thats where thats at...

i use promix soil, with added worm poop, soil sweetner, and perlite...i vegged under a 250mh, and am flowering under a 400hps...

i got two querkle doms, and two snocap doms. i'm very happy with this. the male is querkle dom also...

Handicapped
Handicapped 2
Handicapped 3
Handicapped 4
Handicapped 5
Handicapped 6
Handicapped 7
Handicapped 8
Handicapped 9
S

SkyHi

great show, tagging along....what is your soil sweetner?

Irish

Irish

Two Weeks Flower...

heres the girls. all running smoothly. this will be a two part pic update...

102 1601
102 1603
102 1605
102 1630
102 1640
102 1643
102 1659
102 1662
G

growgrow

shit looks good bro.... have you grown querkle b4.... i have some in week 2 of flower and is already producing resin.. lookin forward for this one

GROW!!!...

Irish

Irish

thanks bro. this is the very first tga strain i've ever grown. if they look a little ragged, they should. i been abusing the crap outta them, in the sense of testing. she's deffinately one tough girl, and can withstand much stresses. ima take my foot off her neck now, lol, flush em good, and bulk em up on some molasses, and worm, and alphalfa tea. i heat stressed em all week between 88-97. they took that well too. did i mention how tough this chick is? lol...

i could just start to see trichs at week two flower. then between week two-three, they really put on alot of trichs...along with this tester, i was gifted another pack from sub called Honeymoon Mix. it is different tga strains, and some old school strains thrown in the bowl, and mixed up, then packaged. that will be an exciting grow for sure...

a few of my bros got this mix pack also, and we been kicking around the idea of doing a group grow thread. that would be tight, eh?...peace bro...

Irish

Irish

Week 4...

heres the handicappeds outside enjoying the sunshine at week 4...

102 2181
102 2187
102 2190
102 2197
Top Bottom