• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely amazing.
The meat was as soft as butter, those purple sweet yams insanely good, onion sweet like honey.
We are so blessed....
Venison not gamey at all..
DSC 0043
DSC 0044
DSC 0042

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Lol,Crazy fucker,When i was young i used to build dairy vacume systems and fresh warm milk is the best,cant say i ever went direct teat though!My father in law used to tell us when he was a kid in boston the milkman delivered in glass bottles and they would follow him around and just drink the top 4'' of cream off each gallon left on the porch,liquid ice cream.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Those younger deer are the best eaters CM,looks like it came out great.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Those younger deer are the best eaters CM,looks like it came out great.
So tender..When you pick up the leg bone, all the meat fell off, the ribs disingerated. Just like the whole chickens could not pick up all bones meat separated...
Made pulled venison today. Slowed stewed in wife's BBQ sauce served on slice of chabbatta bread.. Had to go lie down for napo...
Guzzled down last gallon of goats milk for the season could round one up for a couple of direct squirt's but the bags are pretty empty and it's time to give them a break, they get fussy.
Will get raw Jersey cow milk, not direct from teat, from another local farm...Guzzle gallon daily.
We have the old surge bucket milker, they do not make stuff like that these days. 1949 vacuum pump still chugging along..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I use to build one and two cow bucket milkers all the time 35 years ago,anytime the dairys give cows antibiotics,medicine etc they are not allowed to milk them into the main tanks.That surge unit will run forever,maybe replace vanes in the vacume pump every 20 years.The ones i built used DeLaval and utile pumps,same thing different brand.
Had no idea goats went dry in winter,thought they just kept giving if you kept milking like cows.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I use to build one and two cow bucket milkers all the time 35 years ago,anytime the dairys give cows antibiotics,medicine etc they are not allowed to milk them into the main tanks.That surge unit will run forever,maybe replace vanes in the vacume pump every 20 years.The ones i built used DeLaval and utile pumps,same thing different brand.
Had no idea goats went dry in winter,thought they just kept giving if you kept milking like cows.
Could milk all winter but they give less with shorter days..they will freshen after kidding, march
we allow the kids to suck for 6to 8 weeks then separate kids 6pm, milk 6am reunite kids suck all day repeat.

Top Bottom