Hanging mesh bud drying rack

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I think I want to get these. Should I clean before use, and how could I go about doing it? Appreciate it guys

Hanging mesh bud drying rack
Observationist

Observationist

I think I want to get these. Should I clean before use, and how could I go about doing it? Appreciate it guys
If you want to “clean” it

I suppose spray it with isopropyl

I have one, I only use it when I have a correct environment for it to be in.

Otherwise it’s nice to have around.

visajoe1

visajoe1

i use these to dry. i put one in a 2x2 tent with a booster fan in top exhaust port and intake screens open. the fan is dialed down to 70-90w with a variac. we want to air to slowly be pulled through the flowers, but no too slow that mold could be an issue. too much air flow and the flower dries too fast.

the most important part, the room this tent is in must be proper temps and rh. typically 65-75F and 60% rh is where mine is, then drop to 55% rh after 5-7 days. After another 4-7 days its ready to be burped in a properly sized container.

best of luck!

Ponky

Ponky

I still prefer window screens. Or making frames and using patio door mesh. They sag a lot.

2Bad

2Bad

Imo they work but will leave buds flat if not rotated often which can damage and knock off trichomes.

i still prefer hanging after using one i dont think i would again unless really hard pressed for space and they are shit to clean
Yeah I’m pressed for space I think , and low hanging curtain rod things? Last time I used my closet I know I won’t have enough room this time.

steamroller

steamroller

I use something like that for smalls.
Large buds will flatten so either turn regularly or try to hang them and use rack for smalls.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I bought one of these, used it for one grow and never used it again. It just doesn't fit into my drying/trimming/curing process as well as hanging the whole plant.

Top Bottom