Happy 2020 fellow cannabis growers

• Thread starter Pikeh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pikeh420

I have read a million and one articles on growing,grow journals in which so called experts give people advice. The best advice to anybody is watch the plant get basics of botany down and do your own thing. Plants are like people they are all different. After 30 years of experience a bachelors in science from a big time school and dealing with botanists everyday the best advice is LEARN YOUR CHEMISTRY. THE whole world is periodic elements. Be the best grower know your elements and this year lets show that the U.S.A. ( Michigan) we are the best in the world at what we do. GROW HAPPINESS. With that said HAPPY NEW GROW YEAR!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Been growing since the 70's, this site has about all the info needed all in one place!
This new decade will be "HUGE" for our hobby!
Happy New Year farmer's!!!!

shaganja

shaganja

yes! happy new year from michigan, keepers of the fire!!

P

Pikeh420

yes! happy new year from michigan, keepers of the fire!!
MICHIGAN he'll yes this state is just getting warmed up. And I am happy to announce as a breeder my new strain coming for sale called THAIQUAKE

P

Pikeh420

It's a cross if a landrace Thai strain and subcools Cheesequake

Lisa22

Lisa22

Happy New Year and thanks to all the help many of you have given me this year! What I learned in 2019 and resolve to not do in 2020. 1) Not use Kellogg soil 2) Never take my plants in veg outside to spray to protect my tent and electronics as this just brings more bugs. I now cover everything and spray inside.

Recently read about a distributor being closed for pesticides in their product and another about a testing lab not picking up mold and mildew. That’s sure a reason for us to be growing our own! I know that even with mistakes and low yield what I make my tinctures from is clean! Happy New Year to you all and may you see wonderful results in 2020!

Top Bottom