Happy 420 farmers!!..

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Happy420 everyone! Getting started with some White Fire Flowers topped with White Fire Wax. As far as tools, Artist not known to me, Glass was made in Oregon.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I was gonna start a Happy 4/20 Greeting Card thread, but figured I would just put my pic here. No sense in cluttering up the place.. Sorry for the picture quality (camera batteries were dead--had to use phone) and the dirty ROOR. When you clean up after a toddler all day you dont wanna clean glass at the end of the day..just pack glass.

IMAG0910
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Happy 420 to all, on the menu is.
OGRaskal Fire Alien Kush (Fire OG x Alien Kush)
OGRaskal White s1
OGRaskal Fire Alien Strawberry (Alien Kush x KK Strawberry cough)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Worked late last night and again late tonight, just gettin up, but plenty of time before 7pm to try a little of each. Here is my lineup for the day.

Top Row concentrates all home made. From L-R. Random trim oil, random trim w/ kief oil, SD Kief(Bro1), Chemdog 91' scissor hash, SD Bubble.

Bud row from L-R. Cherry cookies (club), OG (club),Three Kings(Bro 1), SD(Bro 1),OD Blue Dream(Bro 2),OD SD (Bro 2), NYC Dies (Bro 3)

The 420 is my latest harvest of Chemdog 91'. Can't claim it's legit skunk va cut, but a damn good rep. if not. I am loving it. Super Potent.
DSCN2385
DSCN2386

Have a great day farmers!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

That made me smile big, MST. Gold star for the effort, dude.

Hell yeah farmers!....sounds like everyone is doing 420 right this year!
Remember be safe.....and if you do crap yourself from excessive smoking, dust yourself off and try again :)

Happy 420 ~Smf~

Dank you for that awesome visual, SMF.

As the tv plays the weed episode of Family Guy (Coincidence? Thinkin' not...) I'll share what's on deck for the rest of the day.

My home grown
Medusa
local bred NL cross
Golden Nugget

Other
Super Lemon Haze
unnamed Kush
Cannacrispies
Hashoil brownies

Have a fun & safe holiday all!

genepool

genepool

Un huh! Happy 4/20 right back at ya danksta , have a great day mang and to all my farm fam!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I know the majority of us are stoned as ish right now, Happy 4/20 farmers, smoke one for your dog!!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Happy holidaze to all, wishing you all health and freedom.

JayBee

Top Bottom