Happy 420!!

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

This looks like the right spot.. smoke reports.. Soooo, what are you smoking this fine 420?
Starting with: Katsu Bubba Kush, then work through some prime Pure Diesel, and MK Ultra I have stashed for a rainy day.:rain close enough!! Then onto some really fire ReCon Bute' Ball off the Knives and Hufer.
Happy 420!!:bongsmi:

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up trefarmer,happy 420. im smokin on some mr nice guy, and waitingon some lemon skunk from cali. so tasty!! have a grateful day peacentreez

Giddeon

Giddeon

Started the day off with some Con BHO, went to a Dutch Master of some Green Crack, now a joint of the Green Crack, working my way to a bowl of the Katsu Bubba Kush, then just clicked on the Hot box vape to have some more Katsu bubba and OG Kush. Then we'll see what happens at 4:20

Happy HoliDaze Everyone.
G

O

og_kid

:smiley_joint:got 9 grams of oxygen og wax from mister concentrate its the best iv ever had. and i got 4.5 of some stable bubba shatter. doin big this year in cali.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not smoking 2day cuz I ran out of smoke yesterday cheap 420 for me.. But I'm gunna b puffin big time In 3 more weeks when I harvest my WiFi #1

Top Bottom