Happy Frog Soil And Adding Nutes

• Thread starter CLoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CLoob

Quick question from first time grower. I’ve been growing an auto in a 3gal SmartPot with Happy Frog soil for 5 weeks. Is 5 weeks long enough for the plant to have used all the nutrients in the soil so I can start adding nutes? Looking to use Medi One at a low dose of 2.5mL per Gallon.

Happy frog soil and adding nutes
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Quick question from first time grower. I’ve been growing an auto in a 3gal SmartPot with Happy Frog soil for 5 weeks. Is 5 weeks long enough for the plant to have used all the nutrients in the soil so I can start adding nutes? Looking to use Medi One at a low dose of 2.5mL per Gallon.
IMO..you are a bit late..BUT if you didn't add nutes..why do those fans have tip burn (usually an early sign of N tox)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Has to be from the Happy Frog soil. Both autos have the bright yellow tips
Odd..I don't grow Autos but I hear they are sensitive. I use HF as well but mixed with an even hotter product..Foxfarm Strawberry Fields is as hot as their Ocean Forest.
It's possible that you got a hot bag..it happens..

Also those leaves are clawing and that is an even bigger sign of N. Tox..Have you thought about a quick flush to make things better? N Tox in flower is not a good thing..I imagine even worse for an Auto?

I got a hot bag once..just before I transplanted for flower..same deal..looked like N Tox and I flushed (but I grow Photos so there was time to recover)

Reactions: Ina
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Running to the grow store to grab some liquid kelp and bloom product. I will give the soil a rinse today.
Just use the kelp with caution..I find some plants uptake nutes too fast when I feed it..others are fine..
BTW: kelp4less.com has a gallon for about $25..good place!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just use the kelp with caution..I find some plants uptake nutes too fast when I feed it..others are fine..
BTW: kelp4less.com has a gallon for about $25..good place!
coupon code oldskol4evr for 10% off hahaah,i use the extreme mix all the way

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All i grow is autos ocean forest is a less hot mix but all i could get was happy frog, i feed my autos botanacare pro grow at 21 days or 3 nice sets witchever comes first, 1ml per USgal add a small amount from the jug in to a 16oz cup of water stir and feed a nice light food, for flower atami Bloombastic same dose but go light or you will burn them, at this point i would flip my light from blue to full bloom and start flowering them.

20191228 182511
20201126 081247
L.g.o.420

L.g.o.420

Oceans is hotter than happy. Oceans burned 2 of my plants but 1 is so lovely n other well it was a sad sad day but your lady is awesome looking idk much bout photos but yea she looks ready to full flower

Top Bottom