Happy frog

• Thread starter frequentfleyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Anyone else have a nitrogen deficiency problem using just fox farms happy frog first few weeks before additional nutes?

Seedlings seem to be lacking nitrogen couldn’t get any ocean forest locally guy told me his on back order due to a fire.

Website link for ocean forest or please give me a super soil recipe! I’m not a fan or happy frog lol ocean forest was alittle hot I think I rather have that issue than lack of nutrients in my soil

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Anyone else have a nitrogen deficiency problem using just fox farms happy frog first few weeks before additional nutes?

Seedlings seem to be lacking nitrogen couldn’t get any ocean forest locally guy told me his on back order due to a fire.

Website link for ocean forest or please give me a super soil recipe! I’m not a fan or happy frog lol ocean forest was alittle hot I think I rather have that issue than lack of nutrients in my soil

Mix the HP & OF 50-50.
Neither has alot of nutes, they are a substrate for plants to grow "in".
Lot of folks talk smack about FF but i have used it for 2 decades and have rocked with it!
You do need a feeding schedule for it though.
I add a cup and a half of guano's to each bag of soil i use before planting along with some kelp and humic, fulvic acids.
Then let her rip.
There are some Promix options more available these days, but same scenario its just a substrate to grow in.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Hey guys quick update didn’t ended up having nitrogen problems after 2 days plants still hadn’t perked backed up so I was brain scratching decided to pull them an checks the roots, they had outgrew there 1gal container in just 3 weeks from seed(auto) I transplant to 2 gallon watered well and check this am all but 2 are perky again one is one it’s way I’m up hoping lights off helps boost it back to normal. Thanks everyone for advice

Latest posts

Top Bottom