Happy Growing From Seattle

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello in ther!!!! was told about this site from a fellow member and thaught I would have a Look. I been growing for 4 yrs useing diffrent mediums..and latest work is "Grafting" Im working on 5 strains on 1 stalk.. Read the site rules and Have a few posts to do befor I can show photos..Also a member on a few other sites..and allways great to have more resources..hope to see ya around...untill then take care and be safe

:48:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the farm

:passingjoint:

gtd

S

SUPERBABY

What up 4u..

I'm visiting from MP..looks like I might stay;)

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello fellow friends...Im likeing this attmosphere...Lets get some Dank on,,,Shall we

take care and be safe

S

swisscheese

Grafting 5 strains onto 1 stalk? This website seems to be the mecca of marijuana knowledge compared to all of the other sites I've seen.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Grafting 5 strains onto 1 stalk? This website seems to be the mecca of marijuana knowledge compared to all of the other sites I've seen.

Yeah you aint kidding...The vertical lighting is what braught me in..fascinaing stuff..yep yep

:free-character-smil

M

MojaveMama

4U! Can't wait to read more about your grafting. This is such exciting stuff!
And how about your micro grows in teeny-tiny containers? I hope you'll start a thread here. For all the newbies, they are the BEST learning experience possible. If you can grow through to harvest in an M&M container with no drainage, by the end, even the newbie learns a whole lot about PH, adjusting nutes and watering.

Please say, YES, 4U, and start one of your teeny-weenie grows here! I don't think I would ever have gotten this far without having done them. They taught me so much.

And I'm sure looking forward to following your grow journal here on THCF!

Top Bottom