Happy Holiday Weekend

• Thread starter Sunbiz1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunbiz1

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all a safe and enjoyable Independence Day weekend. For those of you who are US Vets, thank you for your service. Although government has strayed and degraded far from the intentions of those names signed on the Declaration of Independence, we can and should celebrate those who sacrificed all to maintain freedom from an oppressive government. Although some here do not have total freedom to grow, we all have enough freedom to try.

Happy smoking, eating, drinking, or whatever else you all have planned this weekend!

Biz

E

Eggman

Thanks for this thread and don`t forget the extra police out on the roads for your "protection".
Eggman

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Team America fuck yeah.. be safe everyone.

S

Sunbiz1

Thanks for this thread and don`t forget the extra police out on the roads for your "protection".
Eggman

I ran into a local cop yesterday...leaving a site after watering. That's why I stash a 5 gal out there painted green(. It turned out people were illegally dumping where I was parked, and apparently dumping a LOT b/c they were using a front end loader. So I sat there changing my shoes and chatting w/this cop about fishing...and he then proceeds to tell me he comes out there to fish on his off days.

Well shit, I have 8 plants out there...hope the fish stop biting by October...lol

Happy 4th all!

Top Bottom