Happy Holidays Farmers!!!!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just spreading some Holiday cheer for everyone at the farm. Good vibes to you all and have a Happy and Safe New Year. :D

waayne

waayne

Happy Holidays BudMuncher!

I hope you and yours have a great Holiday season
and a Dank 2013!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Kinda hard for me during the hoildays. All my blood family is gone. I kinda wish I had those days back so I could spend time with them once again. Got a great family, lots of them, on my wifes side, but its not the same as hanging with foks youve knowen all your life..
Also I dont buy too much into the commercial aspect, kids need more than toys and the other crap they get, theres pressure to give this time of year unnessary junk and spend a ton of dough at once when its better off to give what you can something really useful all year along which does not have to be material things

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Happy Holidays Everyone!! I couldn't agree more Chickenman Christmas is way too commercialized!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I for one don't give a crap if I receive a single gift. But when it comes to my kids, bring on the toys!!! I remember being disappointed a cpl of times when I was a kid. I want more for my kids. It makes me happy when their faces light up. I did the black friday shopping and loved it. At Walmart!! lol ..I had a team and got everything on my list. FOR CHEAP!!!!

I hear what your saying chickenman. Sending some love your way brother.:)

Top Bottom