Happy Holidays!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to hear from you Mota! Hope the holidays are good to you and yours!

Reactions: mal
T

TreFarmer

What's up Big Dog?? Good all's well! Happy Holidays...
Gotta do it...
What can we expect coming up in 2012...
Peace Bruh!
TreFarmer

T

tree king

how are you Motarebel and happy holiday to you too. ive been waiting for you to get back to me from a pm i sent you a few months ago. 9-21 to be exact. im guessing you havent been around to check all your pm's. do you remember me and what we were talking about? i wasnt really trying to harass you cause you were doing me a favor

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Happy Holidays Mota! Good to see you up and around the Farm. I hope you are doing well.

-nugzz

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's good Mota?! Glad to see you posting bro, I'm about to put them R13 x Heri testers into bloom tomorrow, thanks for the opportunity!

genepool

genepool

happy holidays to u and your fam also bro hope ur njoy the good times to the fullest ! -G :)

slausongardens

slausongardens

thank god!! been waiting for a post like this.

cant wait for the next drop.

T

T1420

Good to hear from ya bro! Hope all has been as good for you as it has for me... I wish ya some good memories around this holiday season!!

S

shavits

Whats up Motarebel I just wanna say big ups and happy holidays to you and your love ones and happy holidays to all the rest of you famers as well! Peace!

FLB

FLB

And happy holidays to you as well brother mota and all the farmers out there. Be safe. I have one of your POW'z ready to come down and smells out of this world. It's that kind of smell that brings on the deja vu and your mind goes back in time when you have smelled/smoked something similar before. There are only maybe two handfulls of flowers that I can still close my eyes and remember that exact smell or taste. She has spear shaped cola's with narrower leaves than some of the other POW shots I have seen. I thought she was an indica leaner but this is def a hybrid. She only purpled up a little. Any info on that Pacific-13 pheno mother? Any info on her lineage? Good to see ya round!

215 User

215 User

Same to you Motarebel........

Thanks for the Blue Dog & Original Williams Wonder gifts from back in the day!

Peace & Blessings

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Enjoy the time and have a wonderful christmas too all...!!!!!

P

PERIPHERY

All the best to you also..:harvest:
Just during the holidays I'm starting selection your Bubba Yum..
So I think of you:mmm
Take care Mota
"P"

Top Bottom