Happy Holidazzzzzzzzeeee Homies

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm at the gym yesterday and I have been eyeballin this chick in there with a smokin hot body and face to match. So I finally get the courage to ask her what her 2017 New Years Resolution is going to be and she says "Fukk You!!! As you may imagine I am pretty excited about 2017!!!!!

mancdank

mancdank

So I'm at the gym yesterday and I have been eyeballin this chick in there with a smokin hot body and face to match. So I finally get the courage to ask her what her 2017 New Years Resolution is going to be and she says "Fukk You!!! As you may imagine I am pretty excited about 2017!!!!!
Hahaha I take it the last tent finally did it then :cry:

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
You guys like my Christmas "tree"

20161223 004746

All 7 cola's once untied clumped together. Like they were spring loaded from training.
Creating the shape of a Christmas tree.
I wanted to share my uniquely shaped gal with yall.

This picture was of it hanging.
I flipped it to showcase it's shape.

Happy holidays peeps!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's not me that should be worried bro its u that's flexing at the gym lol
Well on that note, Momma Kat has forced me to make this post this morning. Keep in mind I hold you totally responsible Danky for the fact my little Mrs is now suspect of everything I do in this forum and she saw my post about the gym. :( So under fear of being beatin to within an inch of my life I have to post this tune. She says it is about as close as I'll get to a smokin hot body as hers took a vacation 20 years ago.!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sat next the Jackie once on a Denver San Fran flight..
several Bloody Mary's
The guy was a riot...
seriously tho one of the greatest actors......

Top Bottom