Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy june

Get outside and play

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@Tobor the 8th Man Used to make a thread where everyone would show what they where excited about growing outside. Had gorilla guys posting and everything..like an outdoor show and tell thread. it was really cool.:)

You Guys and Gal's have any out door
you're excited about and wanna show off?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My last seedlings this year are Strawberry from @BushyOldGrower
and a Farmer friend. :)
Strawberry61

Nother week and they will get bigger bags to keep em happy till they show sex
I think its 3 females and one male...Wishfull thinking

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've got one going right now that's blowing my mind. It's some of your gear, @BushyOldGrower -- it's a Lifesaver. I've never seen anything like this before, so I took pix.

IMAG0840

IMAG0841

They're growing out of a very rough phase caused by my choice of soils. I went for the acid-loving plants soil, stunted every seed, some autoflowered on me (allowing me to select out the males) and finally are coming back to normal after re-potting into a more appropriate soil. But this one Lifesaver..? I've never seen such a deep purple affecting all stalks and stems like this. Unique among the bunch, for sure.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I've got one going right now that's blowing my mind. It's some of your gear, @BushyOldGrower -- it's a Lifesaver. I've never seen anything like this before, so I took pix.

View attachment 410791

View attachment 410792

They're growing out of a very rough phase caused by my choice of soils. I went for the acid-loving plants soil, stunted every seed, some autoflowered on me (allowing me to select out the males) and finally are coming back to normal after re-potting into a more appropriate soil. But this one Lifesaver..? I've never seen such a deep purple affecting all stalks and stems like this. Unique among the bunch, for sure.
I was just getting ready to ask you about purple stemmed plants!
Its not a deficiency..Right ?

Top Bottom