Happy June!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I really like the looks of that Sour Wreck...;)
:)
Your welcome to any of my gear BOG! ill set some aside for you! as all these sour X's are almost Gone! ;)
:woot:

Thanks for the reply Bog! :)
I have a few of these with the purple stems...they have awesome Structor too!
Bushy..but not too bushy..Woody Bushes..lol.
Im going to go get a new photo!!...lol :p

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I was just getting ready to ask you about purple stemmed plants!
Its not a deficiency..Right ?

I really don't think so in this instance. It shocked me when I pulled her out of the weeds (I like to keep all my young plants down in the weeds right now, for a few reasons). I repotted her, she's got huge fat white roots all over the place. She's got several sisters from the same pack whose stems are all nicely green. I can't figure it out (yet?).

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is TWxSB aka Sourwreck #1 :)
TWSB162

^^I has to make the box bigger^^..lol :D
And this is a Purple stem pheno in flower
Twsbtclb62
TWSBtrashcanlitedep62

Trash can lite dep :) edit to add...I had just uncovered her, and she was all ready praying!

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Brother, how the hell are we supposed to see the main stalk when you've got that bitch growing so thick? HUH??? HOW??? :p

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I really don't think so in this instance. It shocked me when I pulled her out of the weeds (I like to keep all my young plants down in the weeds right now, for a few reasons). I repotted her, she's got huge fat white roots all over the place. She's got several sisters from the same pack whose stems are all nicely green. I can't figure it out (yet?).
I have green stem Phenos fron the same pack of these too.
And, The Purple went away when i flipped that one I just showed
maybe the flower food made it go away?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now that's what I'm accustomed to seeing--purple stripes. Not the whole thing just SOLID purple.

Now I'm wondering if I should have painted the bedroom purple...
I have green stem Phenos fron the same pack of these too.
And, The Purple went away when i flipped that one I just showed
maybe the flower food made it go away?
If that's the case then we'd want to look mostly at P, yes? But my experience is reddened or purpled petioles, not the whole thang!

Btw... that's one fuckin' nice kitty right there. :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Now that's what I'm accustomed to seeing--purple stripes. Not the whole thing just SOLID purple.

Now I'm wondering if I should have painted the bedroom purple...

If that's the case then we'd want to look mostly at P, yes? But my experience is reddened or purpled petioles, not the whole thang!

Btw... that's one fuckin' nice kitty right there. :D
lol :)
Yeah, Maybe they want P. o_O I could give one of the purple phenos that are in veg, some bone meal and see if the purp goes away..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
But, I've already got both Cal-Phos and bonemeal in my mix. Color me perplexed, which would be a plaid (though I prefer paisley).

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0383 1
IMAG0382 1

This particular plant it's molybdenum and or p deficiency due to stress ,wind and cold to be exact but I have a sister that's not as purp and a different seed plant that's still solid green all in same environment so in conclusion is it a deficiency yes and is it genetic yes in my most humble opinion

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

And in my experience this doesn't mean the same thing for one strain as all strains for instance the common opinion that purple is low potency. I agree with that but not in every case some of the strongest ever was from purple I just don't remember if it was from stress or maturity or just straight genetics ...it was called cartoon bud and the other was og flavored but no clue in the genetics all the other purps I grew were are weak in potency...the purple stuff I'm growing right now is allegedly a MK-ULTRA I'm hoping it's potent but I am loving the structure vegging real nice and looking like it will hold itself up.....I'll take pics if wind dies down

Top Bottom