Happy Memorial Day

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Happy Memorial Day fellow farmers especially you veteran farmers!
Gramps bless his soul was WW2 vet served in India.
Pops and uncle John Vietnam vets.
Thanks for all your service to our country!!
Who’s doing what today! Firing up the old Webber today hopefully it don’t rain like it usually does on Memorial Day.

YUMMY:)
Happy memorial day

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Happy Memorial Day fellow farmers especially you veteran farmers!
Gramps bless his soul was WW2 vet served in India.
Pops and uncle John Vietnam vets.
Thanks for all your service to our country!!
Who’s doing what today! Firing up the old Webber today hopefully it don’t rain like it usually does on Memorial Day.

YUMMY:)View attachment 872436
thanks bro,most seem to forget were they stand and what it took to stand there,scars dont heal but it nice to be remembered,you make me sick by the way hahahah,im building a fence for the back yard and that big ass smoker of mine i had to move,loaded it up in the truck with a motor hoist,took to the nearest welding shop ,wont to add a fire box,dude wanted 500 bucks to add a firebox 16x16x16,told the man thank you and said i cant do that,he then said why are you thanking me,i told him that with his quote and the sound of cha ching and my women ears,that now i can get me another welding machine hahahah,dont do cha ching around a women,mind goes into shut down mood quick hahah,the steel involved would run about a 100,a cheap mig run 125 and the labor is free,me,hahaah that thing did make it out of the truck and been laying in the way in the driveway for 2 weeks,so i figure her walking around it for about 2 more weeks and hello harbor frieght hahahahah,got to work them girls lmao

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
thanks bro,most seem to forget were they stand and what it took to stand there,scars dont heal but it nice to be remembered,you make me sick by the way hahahah,im building a fence for the back yard and that big ass smoker of mine i had to move,loaded it up in the truck with a motor hoist,took to the nearest welding shop ,wont to add a fire box,dude wanted 500 bucks to add a firebox 16x16x16,told the man thank you and said i cant do that,he then said why are you thanking me,i told him that with his quote and the sound of cha ching and my women ears,that now i can get me another welding machine hahahah,dont do cha ching around a women,mind goes into shut down mood quick hahah,the steel involved would run about a 100,a cheap mig run 125 and the labor is free,me,hahaah that thing did make it out of the truck and been laying in the way in the driveway for 2 weeks,so i figure her walking around it for about 2 more weeks and hello harbor frieght hahahahah,got to work them girls lmao
If you were close enough I’d weld it up for free! Drag out the old miller 225 and weld that bitch up!! I feel for ya building that fence. I built mine a year ago fenced off an acre cedar fence. 90 4x4x10s 4 pallets of concrete screwed every board not one nail.:)
Thanks for your service sir!!
Much respect!!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you were close enough I’d weld it up for free! Drag out the old miller 225 and weld that bitch up!! I feel for ya building that fence. I built mine a year ago fenced off an acre cedar fence. 90 4x4x10s 4 pallets of concrete screwed every board not one nail.:)
Thanks for your service sir!!
Much respect!!!!
i only wish i could just dig holes with a post hole digger,ha i live on a rock and in the last 2 months i have jack hammered out 50 holes,the slope is so deep on one end i thought just 10 ft post would do to hang a 6ft horse fence on,damn i was wrong,i got to extend 8 post from 2 to 4ft higher hahaha,the lowest end will have 12 ft of wire that will be a work out hahahah,had the damndest time trying to explain you just cant run wire on the ground and have it look nice ,tight and wire standing straight just putting ground level,he couldnt wrap his head around that,somewere in that fence your going to have a loop pop out and have to fold it,from the work ive done with the 16x24 ft deck and the fence,it to late to chesse dick it,im old and im only doing this shit one time,hahahah,he got out the phone and triged all the math and insisted i was wrong,so to stop all the arguing and stress,i put a stirng line at the bottom of post at highest level of land,ran the line over to the corner,string level on it and came up with 5 ft drop,dad he says there is no way thats right,lol,so he move the level all the way down that line of 50 ft and couldnt prove me wrong,then said science and math says it wont,then dad stepped up and said boy i sent you to school,you paid for your master degree yourself,but science aint about shit some times the old and tried true way works and cant be explained,he just laughed,so i told him the only way you can use it,is if you go every foot and measure ground levels and contours of it,you will be figuring out with math what it truely is and a month or so after i finish the fence,and you finish the figuring ,just swallow your ego and say dad you right,hahahah lmao.
im same way with screws,i do put two nails in my post though,the metal of the screw is so brittle that with any flex they will break,so i shoot a couple nails in for re enforcement

Latest posts

Top Bottom