Happy new year and Seeds shipped

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wyattthewiteboi

reef aint been on in a month the good news i put a tracking device on him the bad new i also put it in 500 squirrel's around the world

B

Budhog

At the risk of angering the ganja gods, I have to ask. His gear is so expensive and it seems like the customer service seems to be sorely lacking. Did you guys really pay top dollar for his beans, get crap, and then got blown off? And you are STILL asking nicely?

His gear must be the shit.

sun

sun

budhog

his gear was great no dought.old fans die hard,i bet the new seeds will be good ,because of the work & selection that went into them......if they ever get sent i hate to sound like a begger too but, ive been weighting awhile a long while anyhow peace every one:sad0123:

O

organickat

Yeah he wrote me months ago him and his partner and told me they would take care of me and now they won't even write me back and let me know whats up??????too buzy I guess

sun

sun

Yeah he wrote me months ago him and his partner and told me they would take care of me and now they won't even write me back and let me know whats up??????too buzy I guess

....................................................ya same deal hear.has any one gotten anything.im looking at weighting 1 year .

W

wyattthewiteboi

reef gose throw more e mail names than me and i go throw a lot

O

organickat

Well he did say he's trying to catch up ..So I'll just wait it out..hopefully sooner then later

Y

yoko

Yup,

His gear is the shit. Yeah, he has had his share of challenges.

Charles will abide.

Yoko

B

Budhog

Thanks for the replies fellow farmers. Just ran into some $ and gonna do a big bean buy. But I can't afford to get bad beans then have to wait a long time for replacements. You guys got me scared to order any of his stuff. On the one hand, it is "the shit". On the other hand, a lot of you are waiting for replacements. So, I can't tell which it is.

ilikepot

ilikepot

Just sent him an e-mail concerning some LP2 seeds that did not germ. All I have to say is when he comes through we gotta start a thread and let everyone know Reeferman is a man of his word. This ain't the 1st pack of beans I bought that did'nt germ but if he replaces them...well that would be a 1st and that would speak for it self.

ilikepot

O

organickat

Hey budhog ..I'll let you know when it's all good or I'm sure everyone on there will know..I've been a fan of his work since prairefire days so I'm being pretty patient..Can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve

sun

sun

Just sent him an e-mail concerning some LP2 seeds that did not germ. All I have to say is when he comes through we gotta start a thread and let everyone know Reeferman is a man of his word. This ain't the 1st pack of beans I bought that did'nt germ but if he replaces them...well that would be a 1st and that would speak for it self.

ilikepot

i like this idea ilikepot ,i respect people that keep there word .i give credit where credit is due.:sun2:& things do slow things down,things do happen........i'll eat my words & pay my dues.............peace

sun

sun

been waiting on the Romulan that was promised over a year ago. don't really know what's going on, but i know he's been busy and the floods didn't help things either. i will say, i'm not trying to email or pm anymore, starting to feel like i'm begging and i don't want to do that.

........................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................ive been weighting a year lots of freindly promises . (how do you keep an asshole in suspence,.dont keep your word.)promises ,promises promises.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
RM must have sent the seeds out or he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of posting he mailed them. At least I don't think he would. That said it was on 12/31/09 that he posted. So it has been 25 days. Mail can come from real, real far away in 25 days. In fact with all things considered in this day and age it should never take this long. If Feb 1st rolls around and nobody has gotten anything by then nobody is getting anything.

If they do show up I will be shocked but I will still honor my agreement to wipe the slate clean with RM and start over with the results of the seeds he sends.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
........................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................ive been weighting a year lots of freindly promises . (how do you keep an asshole in suspence,.dont keep your word.)promises ,promises promises.

Same boat here! For someone thats wanting to get there biz started up again, and trying to repair theyre reputation. You would think he would try to make things right with folks???? Empty promises, a dime a dozen....:wait

B

Budhog

Yeah, I just bought a ton of seeds. Live in Cali so just went to the local dispensary. I wonder if he knows how much $ he is losing. Was gonna buy mostly his gear till I came across this thread.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Just sent him an e-mail concerning some LP2 seeds that did not germ.

were they from the stock at the farm?

i find it interesting rm gear is half price at another web site

ive been wantin som rm gear just not wats available here now and im worried myself as for germ probs wit stock but more soo dealin wit another site

1luvbigherb

Z

zooted

dude I feel the same way my love potion 7 seeds out of 12 have not popped... i dont know what to do about it...not to mention my newberry that didnt pop (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom