Happy New Year!!!

• Thread starter uc pro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Damn I was hoping for a UC Pro thread.. I wanna rock one of those so bad!! Come on Farmers, I know someone has some UC Pro love to show...

Happy New Years! *SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FARMERS!!*

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

What's good fellow farmers Holla!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone hope everyone is bless with much health especially health once you have that everything is possible.

I want to give thanks to everyone that gave me support this year on the farm to my fellow farmers that guided me in the right direction to make my grows successful and bountiful thanks once again
LETS GET FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!

T

tipper619sd

Great thread first off second thank you farmers for everything and al the great info and input. Happy new years to you and your families hope all was safe and take care. UC PRO ? Like the 1 bucket system??

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nope, that's the UC solo. The UC Pro is the big dawg of undercurrent growing... Check it out.
UCPRO

U

uc pro

this is correct, its the uc pro system like above.

girls are in 3rd week of flower... 5 feet tall, 5 feet wide. drinking 40 gals a day. that 4 trees drinking 10 gals per day per tree...its insane. never seen anything like this.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Pics please.. I hope your going to show us what you got.. The farm has been waiting a long time to see one of these pros in action..

this is correct, its the uc pro system like above.

girls are in 3rd week of flower... 5 feet tall, 5 feet wide. drinking 40 gals a day. that 4 trees drinking 10 gals per day per tree...its insane. never seen anything like this.

Top Bottom