happy tester :)

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

They looking good. I am shure you are going to like them. Make shure to keep a cut, as it might be a hard one smoke that last nug from your winner.

H

herby

Hey cold, looking good, Wont be long now before they start to stretch a wee bit, not much but they will grow up a bit before they show sex. I think I was in week 5 when mine showed their sex. Keep up the good work, everythings lookin great!!!

C

coldnorth

quick pic

SDC10695

K

Karma Genetics

They are looking good coldnorth. They got that nice healthy shine to them.

Any ideer at the male female ratio's ?

S

sirshamus

Those are looking green and healthy, keep up the good growing, coldnorth.

C

coldnorth

thx guys :) so far so good, from what i can tell atm its 5/5 ratio. moved the suspected males to other tents with the smaller ones, will cut them ass soon im 100% sure.

il get some pics of them in there new home alittle later. not long until i flower now. realy cant wait to see what comes out of em :)

C

coldnorth

new home with females only, will get some pics of only the hb later. total of 12 females to be flowerd in tent nr2 (5 hb) in about 2 weeks :)

SDC10852

getting 1.6 ml micro and 2.4 ml bloom from ghe per L.
will be adding some cannazym and pk-13-14 later on when they arive. diddent get all of what i ordered lol.. they lost a big box...... :sign0065:

K

Karma Genetics

They looking good coldnorth, They are starting to flower all over the net. Going to be HB buds every where, in a few weeks.

C

coldnorth

i realy hope so, ended up with 6 females so very good news :) il be taking some cuts and more pics to night then they go in to flower from tomorrow. :D

C

coldnorth

so here is some new pics,

only took pics of 3 of the 6, but more pics will follow tomorrow.

anyway.... i transplanted em to 6.5 l pots yesterday giving em 2 days to settle before i take cuts then flower (on the list to do tomorrow)

they realy do like getting topped i notice, wish i did it a little earlier, but they are doing just fine as you can see. feeding is lucas formula will add pk-13.14 later on in flower, gave em some cannazym aswell after transplant!

i must say i realy enjoyed em so far. they have been real easy to get along with. hopefully i get a big bag for this summer :friday:

HB #6 (fav so far)
SDC11399

SDC11400

HB #10
SDC11402

SDC11403

HB #7
SDC11408

SDC11409

darksideX

darksideX

yep Mr coldnorth.. they lookin' nice green & healthy bro..gonna be some funky future for ya:)
:boogie:

H

herby

Lookin great CN. Yea your right I wish I had topped mine earlier but just keep that popcorn off em and your get some nice nugs out of her!!! Great job so far, they look nice and healthy!!!

C

coldnorth

thx tom, i tried to grow em big :) around 50-70 cm now.

darkside thx bro, expecting some funk aswell :) almost all cuts from diff hbs has rooted now so will be saving them for moms to pick out the best later on.

hehe you to ey? how much did they strech for ya in the end? realy taking off now around here! stripped the bottom for clones before i flowerd em so hope for some nice sizze colas, thx bro

Top Bottom