Happy to find other farmers

• Thread starter citrus7144
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Just found this site and super excited to be here. I just started growing again after 24 years of being out of the loop. I have a few projects going on and will post pictures soon. Thak you all for being here and have a wonderful day
Citrus7144

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Just found this site and super excited to be here. I just started growing again after 24 years of being out of the loop. I have a few projects going on and will post pictures soon. Thak you all for being here and have a wonderful day
Citrus7144
Welcome to the Farm, lots of good folks here, post pics & a description of your grow when you can.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Citrus7144
Welcome, I also just discovered this myself. I am beginning my first grow, good luck to you. Happy reefing.

Welcome to both of you! Lots of great knowledgeable folks here with a heart to help and friends you have not met yet.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Wow super frickin cool so many of you take the time to welcome new people. I am not a social media type person never have been but this place really interested me from my first look. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks again!!!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Sorry forgot to put these up they are all Zkittles Glue after ten days of flower. Not what I wanted I think they are a bit small but with your kind help I'll get there. It is my first time using LEDs and I only have 2 spiderfarmer 100 watt lights going I will be moving to a new Sunlipo 3500 I think but not 100% on that. Thanks to you all again!!!

20221021 064622
20221021 064618
20221012 142504
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Citrus7144
Also knew to the farm, welcome and enjoy ✌🏼

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Sorry forgot to put these up they are all Zkittles Glue after ten days of flower. Not what I wanted I think they are a bit small but with your kind help I'll get there. It is my first time using LEDs and I only have 2 spiderfarmer 100 watt lights going I will be moving to a new Sunlipo 3500 I think but not 100% on that. Thanks to you all again!!!
Looks like you got into the swing of things pretty quick. Looking good citrus

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hell yeah dude come on in!
Welcome to the LED world too, what lights did you used to use? Or did you grow outdoor?

Just want to pick your brain about growing back then, I can only imagine it was pretty different

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hell yeah dude come on in!
Welcome to the LED world too, what lights did you used to use? Or did you grow outdoor?

Just want to pick your brain about growing back then, I can only imagine it was pretty different
We used to used HPS and MH lights indoors lots of them using mostly soil but we did do hydroponics for the last year or so sea of green style .the thing was my boy was a half ass electrician and we borrowed power by knocking down a wall and tapping into city power.NYC in the 90s HELL YEAH!!!We had a killer room ran about 8 -1000w lights in a basement apartment in Brooklyn. It was a large space that we split in half then rented half out to have bands rehearse in. The area was industrial so the whe building was rented by artists and freaks so no one noticed us. We also grew outdoors in upstate for 2 or 3 years that was seriously hard work but worth it.you can go much bigger outside. Much more money involved back then, now it's a hobby plus legal so less stress. Let me know if you have any questions my brain still works just a bit slower. Happy Friday all!!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
We used to used HPS and MH lights indoors lots of them using mostly soil but we did do hydroponics for the last year or so sea of green style .the thing was my boy was a half ass electrician and we borrowed power by knocking down a wall and tapping into city power.NYC in the 90s HELL YEAH!!!We had a killer room ran about 8 -1000w lights in a basement apartment in Brooklyn. It was a large space that we split in half then rented half out to have bands rehearse in. The area was industrial so the whe building was rented by artists and freaks so no one noticed us. We also grew outdoors in upstate for 2 or 3 years that was seriously hard work but worth it.you can go much bigger outside. Much more money involved back then, now it's a hobby plus legal so less stress. Let me know if you have any questions my brain still works just a bit slower. Happy Friday all!!
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! I, too, come from the days of stealing power and HPS street lamps, doing guerrilla grows in basements of the south side of Chicago in the 90's 🤣 That's all I'm gunna say about that....

But yeah lookin' good and ain't life grand now that we don't have to HIDE anymore!? 🤠

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Citrus7144
Welcome to the farm, a lot of great people on here with tons of knowledge willing to share it with you too, there isn't any bullshit here either.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome to the Farm, I was raised in w. Tennessee, did gurilla grows in "Backwoods" myself. Cheers SS

TSD

TSD

Welcome! Lots of friendly folks here, and very few assholes lol. Many old timers with decades of knowledge they're willing to share. I am an upstate outdoor grower myself, and you got the part about hard-work right, well if you want a good final product that is! Good luck on your grow, looks like you're off and running in the right direction!✌️

Top Bottom