Happy to join the farm

• Thread starter Bruce Fever
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

Hi all! i hae been growing with my dad for 5 years and its time to go solo:). ive heard good things about this site so i thought i would join. I am currently using a tent thats 2m x 4m with 5 600wat mh, 6 600 wat hps and adding 2 more hps a few weeks into flower and then swoping them for mh in the last 2 weeks. 32 cheese clones in 20 lir pots in canna terra soil with vitalink nutes and they are going into flower tonight looking very well. Wish me luck ;)

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

Thanks all! Day 6 of flower looking sweet:-). Can I put pics in this post without starting a grow diary?

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

I shall look into how to upload pics from phone or pc as ain't to hot on that lark lol, watch this space!

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

Image A few weeks ago, still veg

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

Am struggling to get the pic up properly. Apologies, more to follow when i get me stoned
bonce aroud it lol :confused:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looks good!
thats a lot of lights!
should work out well with both MH and HPS
Good luck and welcome to the farm

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

Day 25 of flower. Had some ph issues but all green now. Well on the mend at least

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

welcome o the farm bruce, happy farming :D, looks like you got some bomb biggity on it's way. Take it easy

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

Took the last 1 through lumii glasses. Only cost me £13 inc delivery. Sooooo cool in the tent everything is so much clearer and you know where your at a lot more + no headaches :)

Top Bottom