• Thread starter SmokesalotofVT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Happy Thanksgiving farmers.
May everyone whos Celebrating Have a Great
Day.. a Great Big Meal ,Some Good, to kick ass
weed.. Watch some Football.. enjoy it ALL~!!
Sounds Like a Good Day to me~!! :hi:
Be safe

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Wtf????

Yeah! Let me paint my face white n sneak into a natives house n punch um in the crotch while they sleep! yeah! Happy rapesgiving murdering theiving genecidal ahole whiteys! lol :smiley_joint:
just kidding have blue eyes n blond hair so i'm ok with you right? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I hear the drums.:kiss
Okay Relax man!! not the Response I was expecting..
As i stated above... to all those Celebrating... Are you-->>???if not then does not pertain to you...
and you cant blame people for what their..
peoples ancestors did.. :hi:
I was just being Nice Chill out,smoke a Big Bowl
and .. Do whatever it is you do on turkeyday...
have a nice Day

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fill up a bowl. SMOKED!

Happy Thanksgiving.

7rayos

I don't know the historical bit, but I've been invited to a lunch party tomorrow by a family of americanos, here in southern Spain. Don't think we'll be watching much football, but they'll be roasting a big fat turkey, and as a surprise, i'll be giving the host a bag of nice OGKushX to make him even more nostalgic of home. Salud y Feliz Dia de Acción de Gracias.

R

Rolln J

your the man 7rayos - im just showing up with booze for my dinner as Ill attending a "family" dinner - thats why Im powering down bonghits now!

Im sure the OG will be much appreciated!

Happy thanksgiving everybody!

B

Beeronymous

ahaha,thats a riot.thanksgiving was last month out here in canada.i dont care,i wasnt born out here...HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ME!!!!!!!! i just need a turkey and some booze dammit

Top Bottom