Happy when November is here.

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

I am going to be so happy around Nov 15. I figure by that day pretty much all of the outdoor and most of the newbies will have their first grow under their belt and we can do away with the posts about plants being ready. For those of you looking for assistance with when to take a plant down, here is a tutorial.
Good Luck with your grow!!!!!!!!!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok video but he says to check the trichomes when mostly cloudy but only shows flowers that need more time and are not finished growing yet. And with immature trichomes.

Anthem

Anthem

Ok video but he says to check the trichomes when mostly cloudy but only shows flowers that need more time and are not finished growing yet. And with immature trichomes.
Would you happen to have something better so these we can learn when to harvest?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Would you happen to have something better so these we can learn when to harvest?

I just think when giving harvest advice it should be said that most to all of the white pistils should have turned dark and died back as the calyx swells before checking trichomes is even necessary.

But no i dont know of a good video.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is the best guide i know of. It helped me to harvest great buds my first time.

I dont agree with flushing they recommend exactly but the difference is minimal.

Top Bottom