Harborside clone review

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

Harborside clone review/Running any HCOAK cuts right now?

I've been looking for Dark Heart Nursery Grapefruit x Romulan..

I have a grow in progress of that right now that rocks!

anybody have any recommendations? running any HC strains?

S

sjstylz408

havent been there awhile but my buddy got some clones: OGisle or something like that and Og kush.. Were fantastic from there the finished product was amazing[.
Lately i been getting mine from Elemental Welness and they been doing same goodness as the harborside clones

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

A friend picked up some XJ-13 and purple cindy. I ran the XJ and it was junk. There is no way it was what it was labled. The Purple cindy was good but no purple though even with low temps.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

you can always follow hhcoak on twitter and they post their clone menu daily. harborside has what you think is a great selection of clones but i worry about shitty phenos time to time. dont run super grape ape from medical organics. its a shitty strain they made to pump out clones.

T

tricomb

I ran a few different strains...hit and miss...some good phenos and bad ones which sucks cause I'm goin to be pickin some up at the end of the month and gettin my outdoor crop ready...last thing I want is to get a shitty pheno...

T

tricomb

I been grabing mine from elemental wellness also. I want to grab some casey jones, sour diesel and blue dream from harborside...anyone grow anything legit that yields well from there?

G

greengiantz

Not to sound like a pessimist. Personal experience is that all club clones are tainted. Like the say, bringing in a new, unverified clone, is like unprotected sex with a unknown girl.

Needed some clones about 2 years ago, tried all sorts from Harborside and Blue Sky, thinking the were 2 of the most reputable clubs. Every clone I'd pick up would have something. Powdery mildew, aphids, mites, I got it all.

Finally scrapped the whole thing about a year ago, moved locations, cleaned the hell out of all me equipment, and looked amongst friends of friends for verified clones, and haven't had any trouble since.

Lesson learned! Here's my 2 cents, make calls, knock on doors, find other successful growers and beg, barter, whatever for a few clones.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the clones I bought in the past from harborside were clean of pests - just that there were 3 phenos in the batch of 12 I got - kind of like somebody popped seeds and took/sold cuts of everything without doing any selection

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have the DHN Romulan Grapefruit cut from Harborside and what I picked up was totally legit. I'm running it for the second time right now, currently my favorite infdica dominant to smoke. However, with the PM I got on Querkle cuts, my mystery root aphid infestation, and my previous mite infestation, I am going to go from seed for a while. However, I find that if you quarantine, and pickup cuts from one of the regular vendors (they have their initials in front) I think you have a higher success rate.

S

suunnyblacks

I'm running a couple sour diesel clones from harbor side

N

NorcalKid

Ive got nothing but watered down cuts from dispensaries. Got bugs,powdery, and mixed phenos etc.... Luckily I've ran into a couple people that know what they're doing and they gifted me some solid genetics. I took em and never looked back.other strains might sound dope but it's just not earth wasting my time anymore. Getting half your crop to come out fluffy and hermie and the rest to come out fire is not good for business.

redman420

redman420

never buy clones ,seeds only!!

I have bought clones from blue sky and harborside.Never was very happy with them.Got some og kush from them grew them out and did not get very good yield.Then i got some og kush seed from dna and they are so much better,heathy large crop.Seed are the only way

Billygoat

Billygoat

I know this thread is super old, but doesn't anyone know if HS is still carrying the Casey Jones clone? Passing through the area tomorrow and wanted to grab it. Since I lost mine. HS, doesn't talk over the phone and didn't see it on their cloak thing.

Any help would be great. Or any other club in the bay area.
Thanks,
BG

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I know this thread is super old, but doesn't anyone know if HS is still carrying the Casey Jones clone? Passing through the area tomorrow and wanted to grab it. Since I lost mine. HS, doesn't talk over the phone and didn't see it on their cloak thing.

Any help would be great. Or any other club in the bay area.
Thanks,
BG

I haven't seen the Casey Jones in any clubs in a while. Harborside posts their menu on twitter usually the night before a dark heart drop fyi. If I were you I would try to get in touch with shmoeskindness on ig he used to always run the cj. Good luck.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I just ran a Gorilla Glue #4 cut that I sourced from Harborside, and it was NOT the real deal.....at all.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I just ran a Gorilla Glue #4 cut that I sourced from Harborside, and it was NOT the real deal.....at all.
Actually, should say that it was a dud instead of saying that it wasn't the real deal.

Fucking weirdo plant viruses!!!!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Actually, should say that it was a dud instead of saying that it wasn't the real deal.

Fucking weirdo plant viruses!!!!
Curious as to who the nursery was? I have had sum duds from one in particular from there...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The cuts @ san jose location did not look all that great!! I dunno whats happening with quality and accuracy anymore!

Top Bottom