• Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
157971_70742083033_192054717_q.jpg
Harborside Health Center
ATTENTION WE ARE HIRING!!!

California's premier medical cannabis dispensary is looking for applicants to provide exemplary service to patients. We provide a compassionate, quality, friendly and safe experience to all of our patients, visitors and employees.

We are a fully licensed medical cannabis dispensary. We offer a fast-paced yet congenial and warm work environment, competitive hourly wage and benefits including, an Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, 401k, an employee discount, health, dental and vision benefits for all employees working an average of 27 hours a week.

If you are interested in the following roles, please submit a cover letter outlining why you would be the perfect candidate for the role and include an updated resume.

The following positions are currently open:

• Ombuds Associate
Assist patients with orientation and or registration; manage phone line and patient intake. Provide information on policies and procedures and general information about cannabis laws and regulations as they apply. Act as a resource to assist patients with questions, concerns, special needs and activism activities.

• Sales Associate
Assist each patient with outstanding service at point of sale. Assess the needs of each patient, provide appropriate product knowledge and conduct each transaction with compassion, warmth and gentleness. Accurately record all transactions in the POS.

• Safety Associate

Act as a visible deterrent while positioned at each post to ensure the safety of all staff, patients, visitors, and assets. Interact with patients and staff members in a positive manner while maintaining order and compliance with policies and rules of conduct. Provide exceptional service in all interactions.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Wasn't it the Feds that were shutting em down? Their staff was like family according to the tv show, and they're not coming back? I'd be ready to go to jail if I was filling out that app

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That would b a kool job but like Ken I'm 3hrs away.. All the good jobs r out of town.. There's no work in the NoTown..

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm making my political statement right here- I don't need to go work somewhere to make one. And if I was counting on the income, I would look elsewhere for work as I would be concerned I wouldn't get paid as a result of ongoing enforcement action.

That makes any applicants they get true believers in our cause and as such, my hat's off to them.

fractal

fractal

I'm applying there, already sent them an informal email about how much i want to be a part of their team and now I have to send the actual "official" application. It's about the best way I can think of to get back in the scene, being a part of something positive and allowing me to relocate back to my homeland of the bay area. They would be crazy not to hire me, hope they do.

K

kolah

what type of screenings do you Cali guys have to go through to work in a shop? I turned down an op to budtend in CO because of bogus invasive requirements.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
what type of screenings do you Cali guys have to go through to work in a shop? I turned down an op to budtend in CO because of bogus invasive requirements.

Thats a good question Kolah. I have no idea

fractal

fractal

If I could get in with harborside it would be great experience to learn the real business aspect of cannabis clubs. Eventually my dream is to own some amsterdam style coffeeshops on the west coast, serving up the best hash, buds and espresso and have it be in a library style building with bookshelves on all the walls, big ones like the ones you need one of those rolling ladders to get to the top shelves. Big persian carpets on the floors, overstuffed couches and a huge collection of exquisite glass bongs for customers to use. The kind of place you want to spend all day in, smoked out and comfortable. It won't be long before these types of places exist in the USA, probably 10 years at most it will be open season.

fractal

fractal

No hookahs, no hoses. Oh I forgot there will be volcano vaporizers also. I think some burns on the rugs might add some authentic vibes to the atmosphere right? Thanks for the kind words, positive vibes definitely appreciated!

Cort

Cort

In another thread I said I want to stay below DEA radar even though I am tiny and legal. Posting online is one thing, tending at a place where active investigations are ongoing and they are trying to shut you down for any reason is another.

Best of luck.

fractal

fractal

I wouldn't be advertising the fact if I did end up working there but I get what you're saying. But for sure I would be right there with steve deangelo on the courthouse steps protesting the asshole DEA, somebody's gotta do it. Not afraid of being persecuted for something that is morally correct and necessary.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

you ever spent more than a few nights in jail?....lol

Hats off to you.

Wolf booty tastes like wolf booty. Cant be goin back in there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom