Hard Time Fixing K Def!?

• Thread starter HippyFarmerT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Hey, I have a blueberry gum #2 about 16 days flower and has been suffering what seems to be a very harsh potassium deficiency. I flushed with clean bubbled water and aloe and then fed with a full dosage earth juice bloom/catalyst/cal-mag. It's in pretty close to living organic soil. About 1/3 coco 1/3 lava rock 1/3 homemade worm bin compost/castings/rabbit poo.Ph problems or poor soil life(I think?) are the only real reasons k def could be happening, right? . Any input? Thanks. Leaf pics attached, it's occurring essentially all over. In the middle growth the most rather than the bottom or the top growth.

Hard time fixing k def
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think that may in fact be a K+, or toxicity.
Hey, I have a blueberry gum #2 about 16 days flower and has been suffering what seems to be a very harsh potassium deficiency. I flushed with clean bubbled water and aloe and then fed with a full dosage earth juice bloom/catalyst/cal-mag. It's in pretty close to living organic soil. About 1/3 coco 1/3 lava rock 1/3 homemade worm bin compost/castings/rabbit poo.Ph problems or poor soil life(I think?) are the only real reasons k def could be happening, right? . Any input? Thanks. Leaf pics attached, it's occurring essentially all over. In the middle growth the most rather than the bottom or the top growth.
Aha! You're growing in coir. Coir already holds a high level of available K. What's the pH range based on a slurry test? It would be helpful to be able to see the whole plant as well as these closeups, and we also like to have environmental parameters along with feeding regimen information.

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Sorry for the late response and inadequate first post! Problem solved, my feline friend turned foe and I'll toss some pictures up in an hour or two of plants that are hit with full strength cat piss at week 2 of flower...lol. I finally found out how she was getting in and caught her in the act, since remedying the problem, things are coming back to normal after a flush. Thanks for the input before though.

Top Bottom