Hardest part is deciding when it’s ready to chop...

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

I always have a hard time deciding if it’s ready to chop or not, I have a Handheld magnifying Glass but still can’t decide if it’s clear or cloudy..they look slightly cloudy but I guess some could say that’s still clear?? , some look clear but with a tint of amber, others are completely amber, they just started their 9th week of flower, seeds said 8 weeks but I understand that is in perfect conditions, I started counting when I first saw hairs not at the flip, the hairs have all gone from white to reddish, I know y’all can’t give me a very accurate answer but suggestions would be great.

E5AA9899 74FB 47A2 B5BC A110D91F0B3B
E9F81C40 BA85 41BC B7F4 E9F7D3F23EF1
46BA98E2 32D7 461C AB84 B62AF9CF1FC5
4E3CD2BB EAB3 48DD A375 7ECAE01AD857
747DC0F3 3161 4767 A9A4 0C2BD620E47E
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Buds "look ready" at least a week or two before they're really ready. If you can see amber trichs, are they on the flowers or the leaves? Leaves don't count.

Once you start seeing amber on flowers, it's a few days to a week, in my grow. It could take shorter or longer, depending on temps and the strain.

When in doubt, it's not ready.

growsince79

growsince79

I lmao at people who think there is one exact day they have to cut. Harvesting a few days before or after the "perfect day" ain't gonna matter much. And how the hell did anyone ever manage to grow good pot before the scopes were invented?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Personally if it's showing amber on buds at all I'd give em 2 days of dark and chop before they see the light

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Buds "look ready" at least a week or two before they're really ready. If you can see amber trichs, are they on the flowers or the leaves? Leaves don't count.

Once you start seeing amber on flowers, it's a few days to a week, in my grow. It could take shorter or longer, depending on temps and the strain.

When in doubt, it's not ready.
I do check the buds not leaves, The buds do have amber about 10-15% are truly dark the others look clear/cloudy with some having a tint of amber but not fully dark but will give them a bit longer, thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom