Harlequin In A Vape Pen And Cookie Face

• Thread starter cbdialog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbdialog

cbdialog

This was an extraction by Gold Coast and one by Divine. Cookie face (1 gram) and Harlequin (also 1 g). They blended in well and within 8 minutes in a double boiler at simmering. The ratio was around .7 ML propylene glycol (PG) ($14 for 32 oz) to .3 g of shatter in each container. So around 2.4 ML of PG in each. They pretty much filled and got to the 3 ML mark on my iClear30s ($10). I highly suggest using good cannabis extract, I can post pictures of what using oddly extracted concentrates looks like.. Kinda chunky.
Each was heated in nicotine dropper bottles that I cleaned with alcohol then water and dried thoroughly on top of a clean papertowel.

Anyone else had any experience with different combinations on ingredients? Vegetable Glycerin is still an unknown to me.

First attempt at normal
Harlequin in a vape pen and cookie face 2
Normal
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Nice research, how good are the effects? how do you want it to be improved? I go for 50-50 ratio, that way I can see the vapor and I know that "it's working". Can you taste the flavor?

cbdialog

cbdialog

Yeah I can taste the HQ. I would like a smoother hit though. It is a bit throaty. The flavor is still there but not as strong as a straight dab. I would say about half as flavorful.
I would like to work on the smoke texture and reduce how much solvent I use to increase concentration.
Also I am interested in adding flavors. Have you tried any out? How does VG affect your vape?

north knect

north knect

Wat type of cape pen do u use? I didn't realize u could "cut" so to say ur concentrate with vg..is it a cotton wick type that feeds your coil?

north knect

north knect

Wat type of cape pen do u use? I didn't realize u could "cut" so to say ur concentrate with vg..is it a cotton wick type that feeds your coil?
Pg sorry..I mix my pens with vg and a little pg ..I find the pg is def throaty and the more vg just produces a bigger vape..or cloud so to say lol

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

like north said... pure 100% PG has a very harsh "throat hit" that allows you to get better "flavor", but the throat hit sucks when it is 100% PG. It also causes dehydration faster (mouth dryness) and overall body dehydration.

VG is very mellow, produces lots of vapor, there is no "throat hit". The only negative about VG is that is is "thicker" and goopy- which sometimes causes poor quality wicks/coils to get gunked up. But with the Innokin iClear I know from experience that is the best wick I have found. I would change it to 50/50 PG/VG and then 20/80 PG/VG and see what suits you best.

donmekka

donmekka

How effective do you find these?In the beginning I tried all sorts of tanks just to be disappointed time and time again. Why not skip the cutting with pg or vg and rock straight bho ?

cbdialog

cbdialog

Harlequin is a sativa anti anxiety. I am mostly interested in being able to do that discreetly. The cookie face was to test if the technique worked.

Also you can smoke it anywhere which is great. Some pens you can put straight BHO on there but it isn't as good tastewise and they are king of messy to deal with still. I am interested in these to see how long they last in this form with my regular storage and use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom