Harlequin x OG

• Thread starter GreenSpoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wanderingwobble

ps> ive got the exact same picture of monkey from the adicts tattooed on my arm. fuckin love those guys. viva la revolution!!

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

I love it. I am setting up a breeding tent for harlequin x herijuana ! Good luck, subbed

D

Danksmith

spoon!

whats up spoon. ......some guys from the other forum were tellin me this is a great site. Ill def sub to this as to see how yours go. i got 11/12 germ ratio... Rock this out bro....

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

same here 11/12, consistency is the guarantee in the seed bus eh

B

bongfarm

Sub'd. This strains gonna be kick ass. I'm 6 weeks into my first run with harlequin right now. It's an amazing strain. FAT-ASS Colas, EXTREME resin production (this strain produces resin when it's still in VEG!!!), AMAZING smell, and I think it will be the first to finish out of the 5 strains I'm running right now. If this plant wasn't low on THC it would be perfect. I've been considering crossing it with something stronger myself. OG is the obvious 1st choice but I was thinking something along the lines of DJ Shorts F13 because OG is becoming so common. Either way...I"m lookin forward to it.

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

i think a old school skunk would be killer to cross with any cbd/cbn high ratio strains, but i love the f13 line progeny thats for sure

if you like those hardcore DJ lines check out this thread of mine, the breeder did DJ shorts pre 99 sativa dom BB justice and will have a f6 generation of stable seeds with the strain in the picture as one of its parents i think

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

those seeds look mitey healthy already.

really loved the harlie i picked up my co-op, and the kush is a given....

i was also happy with the look of the seeds and germ rates were 11/12 so im happy with that, just gave em some additives for the first time yesterday, bio heaven and some rhizo and myco(root bloom)

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

starting veg cycle plants are already almost two months old and will be put on a 12 on 5 off 1 on 6 off 12-1 light cycle to get better internode spacing and a jump on flowering, im told a week or two quicker finishes

DSCN3447
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Right on Greenspoon! Looking forward to seeing how she turns out for you. Really interested in what an og does the the harlequin.

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

these girls will be topped once or twice and then thrown into flower at 2 feet tall and lollipopped

i can wait to see these girls in action . . . im even going to use mh bulbs for first two weeks then switch to HPS and then Mh again last week

to get maximum resin profiles . . . . . and organic nutrients and organic super soil..its gonna be a fun grow

GGG is going to have some killer strains out this year so keep your eyes out, the bastard series has a solid chem line behind it and should turn out great

vaporedout

vaporedout

starting veg cycle plants are already almost two months old and will be put on a 12 on 5 off 1 on 6 off 12-1 light cycle to get better internode spacing and a jump on flowering, im told a week or two quicker finishes

really? thats interesting, i have never heard of that. still cant wait to see these in full bloom.

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

i assume that there might be a possibility that auto or hermie tendency's could show easier? but that will just make sexing easier i think

and a well respected grower i know swears by it

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I agree Harlequin might make some Great crosses
Can't wait to see em all.
I crossed it with a male HG. gonna grow a test plant or two. and have it tested.
I love Harlequin as it is though too. I didn't grow enough.

Gage Green Genetics!

Just wondering out loud o_O Did they test this cross?

From what I have read in the net, when growing seeds,
Even with the High CBD strains like Canntonic its a pheno hunt for the High CBD phenos..

Lawrence Ringo (so hum seeds) Stabilized Sour tsunami and its still has 3 phenos...2 without CBD.

So Im watching closely at these Harlequin crosses. I hope to see some CBD!

Good luck bro!

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

i am one of three GGG testers with it at the moment . . . . .as far as i know

and i hope i can get all of the females tested for CBD content

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

topped one last week looking real nice branching nicely and the rest one didnt germ one died in early stages of growing and i have ten left looking much better now that they are fed and happy
DSCN3506
DSCN3507
DSCN3508
DSCN3509

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
looking forward to flower and seeing how they stretch.

M

maxwell murder

thanks for sharing- my buddy gave me some harlequin but it was kinda old, tasted not so good and burned my throat so i started mixin in 25% sfv with 75% harlequin for better flavor.
i actually had a couple threads i was following on indoor harlequin but they were lost (?) since the site changed and i haven't been able to find em yet.

vaporedout

vaporedout

keep an eye on your dead leaves on the ground, i got bugs from that kinda stuff....

almost show time !!!!

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

well I topped the rest of em a few days ago . . . . .not sure if im gonna flower these under my conversion bulbs (mh bulb hps spectrum) or purchase the Samaritian stealthy REV led unit and run em in a small space with a grid for even canopy . . . .. LED + Organic(Ro707/BioBizz) or the conversion bulbs , they will be sharing a lot of light in there . . .. . . .

anyone have and first run do's donts for LED's

Latest posts

Top Bottom