Harlequin x OG

• Thread starter GreenSpoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ive ran harly a few times, crossed it with the sage n sour, and working more crosses in the background.!

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

i got a mix of two phenos as they grow a little more ill be able to differentiate between the OG , sativa and harlequin phenos

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

DSCN3545
DSCN3546
DSCN3548
DSCN3549
DSCN3544
DSCN3545
DSCN3546
DSCN3548
DSCN3549
DSCN3544

So your girls are at full strength for veg about 500 ppm . . . . . .and they are really reacting

i love bio bizz stablizes at 6 or so after a hour diluted and my plants love it

not sure if i should use the LED with this grow, a member at another site suggested i do it with a known plant first to gauge how it works in my environment . . . .. . . . .

so far with the Harlequin Joe OG, i only see a few phenos maybe my eye for various isnt as good but they are looking happy

got em under a 400w hortilux blue . . . its old buy they love it might let these girls go for a month and a half more and put them in my main flower room with 2-4k bare vert depending on ambient temperature outside

either that or they start to flower quickly here in my second room . . . .idk havent made up my mind yet . . . ..

Rudy

Rudy

3 females of the 9 that made if to veg
How long on a average do you leave your plants in solo cups? also what is the size of your containers when you put the ladies into flower to finish them up thanks you got it going on man..are you in soil or what..

Top Bottom