homem-planta

That's what my plants like to hear:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK8osw9ooVo[/YOUTUBE]

lol!
can't fail!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So I came across this device from bio-wave industries.

http://biowaveindustries.com/.

Supposed to increase brix levels and increase yields 20%. Does anyone have experience with this? Anyone know of a cheaper alternative. This thing cost about $2,000 grand. Does this thing work?

peace
Just saw something like this advertised in my Acres magazine. Honestly, it reeks of snake oil, certainly not even anecdotal, let alone empirical evidence to back up their claims. Until I see something more than just fancy copy and graphs that makes it sound really cool, I will remain incredulous, skeptical. Let's see an actual paper, that can be peer reviewed and repeated. Then we'll talk.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've read some articles and have posted a link on one once before on the farm. Supposedly its not the type of music but the frequency of sound that can affect the plants. A certain range of frequency will actually help open the stomata, thus potentially increasing yield. It was found that most classical music resonates this frequency. Music with heavy percussion however, could have negative effects. I'll try and dig up some links later. I also think it there were experiments conducted and found in the book, The Secret Life of Plants. That was back in the 70's, and had some pretty 'far out' studies, most of which have never really been followed up on in a peer reviewed manner.

First I need to sleep though. All night trim parties can turn a brain to mush.

johnursery

johnursery

thats a fun read, not sure whats acurate but from what i remember suposedly birds chirping and singing in the morning somehow encourage the stomata to open and they try to recreate this...it may be cooky but i like to wistle toons to my plants when im around them and try to stay in good moods and touch the plants it might not help but im possitive im not hurting them but its free when i do my thing lol

bloads

bloads

I remember reading a recent study that tried all different types of music, and found that house music seemed to be the best. The attributed that to the large amount of bass, and the bass vibrating/stimulating the roots, whereas the other frequencies don't penetrate the soil.

If I drink another redbull I'll probably end up finding the link for this study again.

321abc

So who is conduction the test to find the highest yeilding class of music?

Classical? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom