Harmony at 45 days

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

This is a strain I'm very interested in. I know Reef is priding himself on this strain, so to see if he still has it or not i really want to order a pack and see how it does and make my finial decision based off it since he says its so killer and his best breeding yet.. Looks good nurlord! You should make some f2's of those.

B

biggs

can't wait to see how this one finishes. hopefully it will live up to reeferman's hype. hows she smelling mate?

nurlord

nurlord

Thanks everyone. I also am expecting big things from this strain. For Reef to even think of calling it his best work ever was very intriguing to me.

Dubsta
I'm not above making some crosses but I'm not a big fan of f2's especially considering Harmony is a three way cross. I'd expect the phenos to be all over the place in the f2 generation. If anything happens that changes my mind I'll definitely let you know.

biggs
I have two females in flower. One has very low odour. Only in the last week has it started to develop even the feintest smell. It smells like a wet ladybug. I've had stinkier house plants. However the other plant smells strongly of fruit cocktails. Very creamy smell to it. Very nice. Both are pumping out lots of resin.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Now I know why Reef told me this was the best strain he ever created!

I

Island Sweet Sk

Wow been searching for this journal for a while now, Glad some one is finally doing this.

nurlord

nurlord

Totally forgot about this thread. I'll give you all an update in the next couple of days. I haven't run the Harmony in a while but I should be able to remember how it went.

johnursery

johnursery

awesome! i loved the SMCG and Love Potion but never got a chance to try the harmony, looked great from the pics though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom