harmony

• Thread starter reeferhand421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nirrity

Well I just don't like bad vibes and I detect a lot of it from your latest posts and insinutations. It's simple: if you think RM genetetics didn't/don't impress you, if you think RM is not fast enough with answers to your questions, if you think "it's time to look elsewhere" then why don't you stand for your words? If you feel disappointed with RM perhaps it's time just to stop asking? It's really enough of you explaining yourself to anyone: your work is up to you totally and don't make you crown.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Whos trolling? No trolls in these forums ,,or i get logic to ban ,simple. So all should be good and well or all u haters out there got to deal with me,simple and naturally if u have a question about what cuts or what ever ,,u ask us not the room ,,we will answer any questions ,thats why you are looking like a troll,, cause 99% of the people in here would have asked reefer that question himself or through a p.m and not addressed the room like reefer is hiding somthing ,:character0050:

R

Reeferman

I have no idea what OG kush cutts I have to be honest , I have learned that the more stout 1 is abusive og the taller sativa looking cutt is SFV og kush .
Reef

L

lonewolf99

Interesting, the Abusive I have stretches a lot, not grown the SFV, if it's even taller and stretchier than the Abusive it sounds pretty lanky! I find the Abusive gets purple leaves towards the end with a good flush.

N

Nirrity

Reeferman, do you see any similarities between 'elite' Kush clones and Happy Hindu variety you've tried in India? Just a thought came to mind that any well selected currnet landrace from the region can outperfom any 'elite' Kush cutting....

D

Dubsta

Hey Reef u got any pics of the Harmony? i still have yet to see a pic of it. seems like it might be my find of weed. :D

Top Bottom