Harvest 1 cola, leave the others?

• Thread starter tigrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tigrower

My Super Silver Haze plant is almost ready to harvest. Most of the colas are milky, with the exception of 1 stem. The 1 stem (pic) the trics are amber and drying out.
Can I cut off the 1 stem that seems to be ripe/ready and let the rest of the plant reach full bloom?
I'm worried that if I cut the 1 stem this late in the flowering stage, I may damage the rest of the plant.
I included pics of the dried stem, the cola of that I think is ripe and a pic of how the other colas look for reference.

Harvest 1 cola leave the others
Harvest 1 cola leave the others 2
Growing
Madbud

Madbud

No bueno, that looks like worms or mold inside, fusarium? The bottom bud pic looks ready if you start seeing more dead leaves.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, something is up! I’d cut it off and give it a good inspection. Something looks like it’s killing it.

T

tigrower

Clipped it last night. Took a look with my loupe and don't see anything weird, other than it dries out. Thx for everyone's help

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Look at that little fucker, rapelling down! I have one plant with cats! I picked one off, and tickle its belly and put it back on! And said, y’all can have this plant! That’s why I grow 12 of them!

T

tigrower

Hmmm, didn't know MJ plants can get blight. Good chance it's blight, as a bunch of my tomato plants (planted nearby) got blight this year. Keeping my fingers crossed, the blight is limited to that 1 branch. I should prob toss that branch, instead of trying to dry it.

Madbud

Madbud

Hmmm, didn't know MJ plants can get blight. Good chance it's blight, as a bunch of my tomato plants (planted nearby) got blight this year. Keeping my fingers crossed, the blight is limited to that 1 branch. I should prob toss that branch, instead of trying to dry it.
Blight is a symptom caused by a pathogen that can be carried by insect vectors like leafhoppers or present in the soil.

Top Bottom