Harvest and powdery mildew

• Thread starter BoBudRoom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Pictures speak a thousand words. Someone will be able to help with some pics. Happy grows

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

eh depends, hopefully only a couple spots on a few leaves.. it'll fuck up your drying curing etc if you let it go.
I know its a hot topic but but rinsing at harvest with water and hydrogen peroxide is really useful for stopping PM before hanging it up to dry.

B

Burned Haze

I have seen many times foliar sprays from other things , looks like pm . what I would do( give us a picture) ether way always have a preventable because pm is existence in air &
always and you always need to be defendable on pm and mold and bugs . People that just wait for the issue = they are fucked , exp pm = because pm = systematic and you would have to ethier use new genetic or use non regulated allowed to truely remove the pm for the genetics.

The key is prevention on getting infected vs using unregulated or strong fungicides and I will suggest foliar spray regalia (it makes the plant systemic 15 day on a natural immunity , but won’t help you if your already infected )

The key with regalia you apply it every 14 days with your other foliar sprays ( I apply biocontrol + bennies/ misc ) and since my IPM is scheduled on 3-7 days luckily regalia works with almost everything for my rotation .

Regalia, a staple in IPM programs, is used preventatively for powdery mildew, blight, Anthracnose and other bacterial diseases.
Regalia Biofungicide delivers better yield and improved harvest quality. It’s ISR and SAR modes of action increase crop performance by stimulating a plant’s innate ability to fight diseases. This fungicide offers preventative activity and early control of yield-robbing diseases that result in increased marketable yield and top profit on every acre.
APPLICATION: Foliar (Aerial or Ground), Chemigation, Soil Treatment, Backpack/Hand Sprayer
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Reynoutria sachalinensis
Sustainable Ag 1 | MBI
Crops & Diseases
Regalia Biofungicide can be used on many specialty crops to combat and manage plant disease.

Disease Control:
Alternaria fruit rot
Anthracnose
Black spot
Botrytis
Crown rot
Powdery mildew
Pythium
Phytophthora
Rhizoctonia
Verticillium wilt

——-
As a cheap and easy fix for this flower ( tip)

If you do have infected plants (pm )and all you want your harvest , Pm is like hiv/aids on the plants = not worth taking clones . Use potassium bicarbonate, this will kill the pm temporarily to make them harvestable and greencure is allowed to be used up to harvest ,if growing outdoors just reapply every time it rains and every 5-7 days )

www.greencure.net/what_is_greencure.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom