Harvest before lights on or off?

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So we all usually Harvest before light go on right?!? Bugbee states that terp production happens in light hours... so SHOULD you chop before lights go off or on? What's your opinion?

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I harvest early before lights go on, sometimes if i go out to do something before lights go out in the last day flower, i just turn the lights off and next morning i chop.

anyways did it many ways and there's no difference whatsoever.

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

As an outdoor grower I cut whenever they’re ready, and when I have time to defoliate and inspect. A big plant might take me three days to bring in, in several manageable sessions. I don’t want to get overwhelmed or burnt out, so I cut a bit here and there when it’s time. I don’t want to cut more than I can defoliate while it’s still juicy.

I’ve heard talk of early morning terps and that’s fine but I’m just an earthling with only two hands.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I personally done before and after... but the science behind it makes me think to do it before lights out

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I harvest when I am ready :D
Yep! Same here. That's usually when the lights are on.

We harvested a plant two days ago because we had a power outage. The plant was ready anyway. We just decided it would give us something to do while the power was out. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom