harvest/curing

• Thread starter jon blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jon blaze

can any one offer any advice please

:character0029:hi there can some one give me some advice my plants are nearly finished only a week two max left but the biggest bud doesnt look like the rest of the plant is that normal? please i have been posting on here and getting no reply for a few days now is there any one out there or am i being ignored lol:evilgrin0040:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hmm odd man - looks to me like this is your first post?

in any case thats a very vauge description - is the bud more airy or kind of burnt looking - some pix would really help us help you

J

jon blaze

yep you geussed it newbie to posting the bud i'm talkin about is the biggest its gotten quite near the light bulb the top of the big bud looks like its abit behind the lower parts of the plant it looks like it needs to catch up to the rest of the plant i did try and load some pics yesterday i'll try again the rest of the buds are stinking smothered in thc and this is my first go really oh yeah their niravana's ak-48 if that helps is that any better thanks aswell for the help

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sometimes if buds are too close to the light they get all frazzled looking - might not be much you can do at this point - keep your photos about 1 mb and the upload should be fine

J

jon blaze

help please anyone

i did reply but dont know if you got it and i cant upload any pictures because their to big i've only just started using the net so sorry for the lame posts but the main bud (niravana ak-48) it looks like it needs to catch up to the rest of the buds its not as developed as the lower buds on the plant

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
all good man - we were all net newbs once

sounds like its too close to the lights - what type/size light you have and how close is the bud to it?

J

jon blaze

cool thanks i'll go and take some more their not frazzled i think i'm just worrying it looks like it has to catch up to the lower buds on the plant d'ya know what i mean just the top part looks about a week behind their niravana ak-48 this will be week six but on the packet it said 7 to 8 weeks flowerin but dont wana leave it as i'm dying to see what its like :) and is there any way to stop it losing its smell when drying?

J

jon blaze

its about10 inchs its not so close that it would burn it its just looks like it still has some growing to do where as some of the buds look done and its a 250watt hps light i have two bulbs one for vegin one for flowerin i've only got three going in a nft tank i'm really suprised how well they turned out i worked in holland so i was really sceptical on how good it would be soo i dont wana fall at the last hurdle

J

jon blaze

still wont let me upload the pics and there as small as it'll take them 1.2mb never mind thanks any way

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
are you using the manage attchments button?

J

jon blaze

na mate i dont even know what that is sorry that picture on my avatar is one of the pics if that helps

Latest posts

Top Bottom