Harvest Day! 70 days into flower.

• Thread starter Hydrocropper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Today is the day, about 1/3 trichomes are Amber, flushed with 6.0 pH water for 6 days.(Coco hydro grow) The bucket water is finally clear, and she smells like a skunk sprayed an armpit. The root ball is 3 ft long inside the bucket, the double stocks are bigger than broomsticks, each. The buds are the size of corn cobs, and she's ready for the sawzall! Boom goes the dynamite....

Harvest day 70 days onto flower
Harvest day 70 days onto flower 2
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Wow those are massive 💯
Thanks dude! The mother of this was actually bigger, I had to really stretch the trellis out to get this one not to grow into the light. White Banner, White Widow x Bruce Banner. This is the third one of this genetic and each one has been better. Now I'm done with this strain for a while, and on to the OG Kush. I also have a 3 bears OG Auto under a 600 w by itself.

Reactions: Zab
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Today is the day, about 1/3 trichomes are Amber, flushed with 6.0 pH water for 6 days.(Coco hydro grow) The bucket water is finally clear, and she smells like a skunk sprayed an armpit. The root ball is 3 ft long inside the bucket, the double stocks are bigger than broomsticks, each. The buds are the size of corn cobs, and she's ready for the sawzall! Boom goes the dynamite....
Nice colas fam! They look great!

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Nice colas fam! They look great!
Thank you! My OG Kush (next to switch to 12/12) is spread way out with a lot more Bud sites instead of straight tops, I'd like to have some smaller buds, these huge ones are fun to look at but they are not easy to work with, I have to cut them all into individual tiny buds to dry and cure properly.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

This is why I was trying to guide you into an easy grow on your post. What I'm doing is so simple a circus monkey could do this. Everybody on your post is 100% correct and they are very reputable people to be listening to, I just felt that since you just started and don't know what you're doing ( just like me 12 years ago) I wanted to toss out my style of growing just because it is idiot proof as long as you pay attention. I'm definitely not telling you not to listen to other people. And I certainly was never trying to have an argument on your thread... I simply felt like people are giving you too much advice too quickly, it's too much to take in at once and is often discouraging. It doesn't need to be that difficult buddy.

Marlie

Marlie

This is why I was trying to guide you into an easy grow on your post. What I'm doing is so simple a circus monkey could do this. Everybody on your post is 100% correct and they are very reputable people to be listening to, I just felt that since you just started and don't know what you're doing ( just like me 12 years ago) I wanted to toss out my style of growing just because it is idiot proof as long as you pay attention. I'm definitely not telling you not to listen to other people. And I certainly was never trying to have an argument on your thread... I simply felt like people are giving you too much advice too quickly, it's too much to take in at once and is often discouraging. It doesn't need to be that difficult buddy.
I totally respect and welcome ALL of the advice and opinions. The beauty is I can experiment with any and all that work for me. If it’s fucked up I can do different next time.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

And agreed! Not that serious
I think we are all pretty serious about this growing stuff, 😂. But it certainly is not as difficult as it could certainly seem to be. It can be nerve-racking and intimidating, but it will become more addicting than actually smoking the bud. 😁

Marlie

Marlie

I think we are all pretty serious about this growing stuff, 😂. But it certainly is not as difficult as it could certainly seem to be. It can be nerve-racking and intimidating, but it will become more addicting than actually smoking the bud. 😁
Dammit I was afraid of that🤦🏽‍♀️

Top Bottom