Harvest in the dark?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

Harvesting my plants tomorrow. They have been in the dark since Sunday. Do I keep it dark while I cut down my plant and hang in the dark? I'd like to inspect it in the light before I cut It but I'll do what's best...

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Yeah man your fine. flip on a light and chop that bitch. when your done looking and trimming hang her back in the dark.

Cheers on the harvest.

mikeb437

mikeb437

harvest day!

havent watered them since sunday and that was a minimal watering. buds feel dry and the leaves feel crispy! when i chopped it, seeds came raining down from the plant so i assume its ripe!!! should i put into paper bags or jars right away or leave them hanging for a day or so..they have sat out for approx 4 days basically without being watered.. heres pics..

photo68.JPG
photo_1_22.JPG

got the fan pointed in the oppisite direction and blowing on the wall so its not directly on plants..

photo_2_21.JPG

this is them hung to dry.. check out the stems for color,,
photo_4_21.JPG
photo_3_19.JPG

T

TrichomeThunder

I put the buds in a paperbag with slits in the sides and strips of newspaper in it for the first two days and than hang for 4 to 7 days untill the stems snap before putting the buds in a jar. I would also recomend trimming what you can now since will have to anyways.

C

cultleader

I think you have it well under control. I like the paper bag method with the slits.

Illmind

Illmind

Hang till dry and do a dry manicure. Saves having to use scissors so much and makes for nice finger hash.

Top Bottom