Harvest Party 2016

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Were you tossing salad yesterday? Is that way you didn't call? Lol
I refuse to address you because you have the ability to edit my posts. It is a fantastic way to pass the buck, but isn't nearly as fun when you get to sit with the adults and I'm stuck (rightfully most of the time) at the kiddie table. That's okay because I eat their dessert in front of them. Their tears really bring the flavor through.

I wasn't tossing salad, the girl was playing a rusty trombone which was nice.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I refuse to address you because you have the ability to edit my posts. It is a fantastic way to pass the buck, but isn't nearly as fun when you get to sit with the adults and I'm stuck (rightfully most of the time) at the kiddie table. That's okay because I eat their dessert in front of them. Their tears really bring the flavor through.

I wasn't tossing salad, the girl was playing a rusty trombone which was nice.
You will sit at the
Table with Tank Table with Tank table with Tank....
Tank Tank Tank...
Tank Tank Tank..
Tank Tank Tank...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
getting close..Next Saturday is the fest...
RSVP..if you can make it..
so far..
Salad.
Rolled pork shoulder roast.
smoked Elk
Mac and cheese.
Goat cheeses.
roasted honey butternut squash and potatoes..
Roast chicken.
Deviled eggs..
Deserts apple fritters.
Really nice fine wines from our friend Lou..
Best of all a gathering of mighty fine folks who celebrate life thru the enjoyment of real food raised with passion..
Hope you can make it..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
getting close..Next Saturday is the fest...
RSVP..if you can make it..
so far..
Salad.
Rolled pork shoulder roast.
smoked Elk
Mac and cheese.
Goat cheeses.
roasted honey butternut squash and potatoes..
Roast chicken.
Deviled eggs..
Deserts apple fritters.
Really nice fine wines from our friend Lou..
Best of all a gathering of mighty fine folks who celebrate life thru the enjoyment of real food raised with passion..
Hope you can make it..
Where is this going down?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Here on farm
Hope you can come
Oh im in 100 % ill bring that coconut oil man wish we had more like last time ...im surprised ya killed 5 gallons lol im trying to order some more but the type I get comes from shrilanka and were having a hard time sourcing from them supposedly a bad year for coconut

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Wife and I are for sure in. We'll stop along the way and scoop up Mr. & Ms. Whitefire.

Bringing hash caramel, maybe I'll make a hash free batch too, for those who want to eat more than a couple grams of caramel.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Wife and I are for sure in. We'll stop along the way and scoop up Mr. & Ms. Whitefire.

Bringing hash caramel, maybe I'll make a hash free batch too, for those who want to eat more than a couple grams of caramel.
I was planning on bringing a ton of caramel from work along with chocolate too. The destroyer caramel is my fav ...hint hint wink wink it makes me very happy and giggle

xavier7995

xavier7995

That enormous bag of candy I got from @gravekat303 was excellent. Holy cow do you guys make great stuff.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
If its anything like the flower we smoked you will make my wife very happy and ready for a back rub. ..dibs not lol
The batch I'm bringing is made of half NL5 bubble hash and half pure THC distillate. They're stupid potent

Top Bottom