Harvest Pics!!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thanks to my brother Mr. G, the harvest went smooth. For the people that picked up the Girl Scout Candy, you are STOKED!!!
First smell you will be hit with chem, right in the face, then the sweet OG/Pumpkin guts smell. Awsome smells. Anyway.....to the pics!

Harvest pics

Harvest pics 2

Harvest pics 3

Harvest pics 4

Harvest pics 5

Harvest pics 6

Harvest pics 7

Harvest pics 8

Harvest pics 9

I see that I have PMs waiting, sorry but i'm not going to be able to respond for a while. I'm actually grounded from my computer for a month so I being real sneeky right now :D. I am recovering well, no "major" complications. I should be good to go in a month or so, so i'll see you all then!!! Can't wait to be back.
Take care,
BD

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Glad to have some of those on the way, looking real killer. Pretty ass flowers!:hungry:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn too bad I missed this drop. Those nuggs look tasty as fuck. I'm on the next one for sure. Great job as always BD!

shawnskush

shawnskush

Damn too bad I missed this drop. Those nuggs look tasty as fuck. I'm on the next one for sure. Great job as always BD!

I grabbed some of the f1s JB if you wanna trade for some of the fabulous seed junky crew stash I know you hold lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom